Concrete Repair Mortar - 5kg
Fast-setting multi-use concrete repair mortar for repairing concrete in just a few hours. Betofix repair mortar combines a bonding layer, coarse and fine mortar all in one bag. It is designed for fast concrete repairs in facade areas.
- For fast and economical repair of superficial damage on concrete, reinforced concrete and light-weight concrete.
- For quickly closing and smoothing off broken out areas in any layer thickness.
- Excellent working properties and excellent adhesion to the substrate.
- Can be coated over after 2-3 hours.
Range Of Use:
- Fast concrete repairs on facades
- For repairing superficial damage on concrete, reinforced concrete and light-weight concrete
- Cementitious corrosion protection for reinforcement steel (when modified with Funcosil Cementitious Rust Inhibitor)
- Fast setting, cementitious filling mortar for closing broken out areas. No additional bonding layer required!
- Fast setting cementitious filler and felting mortar for closing pipes, pores and unevenness
- For reworking broken off corners and edges and for closing bar spacers, broken out areas and gravel pockets
- Complete concrete repairs in just a few hours.
- Versatile, fast repair mortar, for corrosion protection,
- Can be used as a coarse and fine mortar. No bonding layer required!
- Very easy to use, high yielding.
- Can be drawn out to seamless, felted and worked overhead.
- Can be applied in any thickness, high tensile strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Very low stress and crack-free.
- Binds water quickly, can be coated over after 2-3 hours.
- Frost resistant, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Can be worked by machine.
Model: 0000109205 SKU RMBRM5 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individually Size: 5 Kilo bag Dilution: The liquid demand is 1 litre of water per 5 kilo bag Coverage: A general guide of approx. 1.2 kg/m²> per mm layer CE Mark EN 1504 – 3: 2005 Country of Manufacture: Germany