Concrete Repair Mortar - 5kg
Fast-setting multi-use concrete repair mortar for repairing concrete in just a few hours. Betofix repair mortar combines a bonding layer, coarse and fine mortar all in one bag. It is designed for fast concrete repairs in facade areas.
- For fast and economical repair of superficial damage on concrete, reinforced concrete and light-weight concrete.
- For quickly closing and smoothing off broken out areas in any layer thickness.
- Excellent working properties and excellent adhesion to the substrate.
- Can be coated over after 2-3 hours.
Range Of Use:
- Fast concrete repairs on facades
- For repairing superficial damage on concrete, reinforced concrete and light-weight concrete
- Cementitious corrosion protection for reinforcement steel (when modified with Funcosil Cementitious Rust Inhibitor)
- Fast setting, cementitious filling mortar for closing broken out areas. No additional bonding layer required!
- Fast setting cementitious filler and felting mortar for closing pipes, pores and unevenness
- For reworking broken off corners and edges and for closing bar spacers, broken out areas and gravel pockets
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions around concrete repair mortars then please contact our technical team for free expert advice on 0117 982 3282. Alternatively, return to our concrete repair category to browse more products.
- Complete concrete repairs in just a few hours.
- Versatile, fast repair mortar, for corrosion protection,
- Can be used as a coarse and fine mortar. No bonding layer required!
- Very easy to use, high yielding.
- Can be drawn out to seamless, felted and worked overhead.
- Can be applied in any thickness, high tensile strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Very low stress and crack-free.
- Binds water quickly, can be coated over after 2-3 hours.
- Frost resistant, can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Can be worked by machine.
Model: 0000109205 SKU RMBRM5 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individually Size: 5 Kilo bag Dilution: The liquid demand is 1 litre of water per 5 kilo bag Coverage: A general guide of approx. 1.2 kg/m²> per mm layer CE Mark EN 1504 – 3: 2005 Country of Manufacture: Germany