- Basement Waterproofing
- Building Chemicals
- Cleaning Products
- Concrete Repair
- Damp Proofing
- Flood Damage Repair
- Garden Maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Interior Insulation
- Metabo Power Tools
- Newton Membrane
- Timber Treatments
- Wall Ties / Stitching Bars
- Special Offers
- Specialist Job Kits
Buy now, through our mobile site
Order Online or by Phone
Next Day Delivery
Need Help? Call us on...
0117 9381 596
We're Here to Help
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
When you order before 1pm
Fast and Reliable Delivery
anywhere across the UK
from our Bristol based office
Safe, Secure Payments
Follow UsTweets by @Permagard_UK
Almost all buildings and structures that are exposed to the elements will be prone to water ingress at some time in the future. If this water ingress is left unchecked it can cause severe damage to the property, possibly causing structural failure, and thus leading to major repair costs for the owners.
Damp proofing products are used for the prevention and control of water ingress into a structure. Without adequate damp proofing a building or structure will naturally deteriorate due to one or a combination of the following effects:
- Damp walls – causing de-bonding and deterioration of decorated surfaces
- Condensation – leading to the unhealthy spread of mould and rots
- Timber decay & Wood Rot - Wet and dry rot which could lead to structural failure
- Structural deterioration – the fabric of the building can deteriorate to a point where it needs major costly repair work to make it fit for its intended purpose.
Whether this water ingress is above or below ground, we have a wide range of damp proofing and chemical DPC products to protect against or to cure these problems:
- Rising Damp – chemical damp proofing products for injection in to masonry to create a new chemical DPC and stop rising damp. Also damp proofing membranes, waterproofing additives and pre mixed renders to be applied onto the walls after the new chemical DPC has been inserted.
- Penetrating damp – chemical damp proofing products to include silicone water repellents, damp proof paint, and waterproofing membranes, all forms of damp proofing products that externally protect the structure from water penetrating into the substrate of the building.
- Condensation – passive ventilation units, heat recovery units and whole house units to alleviate condensation. Also products to cure mould and protect against future outbreaks.
- Hygroscopic salts – Salt neutralisers and cement additives for the protection of internal surfaces against hygroscopic salts.
In addition to our large range of chemical damp proofing products our technical staff are able to advise you on all aspects of damp proofing and structural waterproofing for any job large or small. Whether you need a specialist installer in your area or help with a specification our technical advisors are here to help.
Your basket is empty
Rating: 87 / 100
RRP: £153.00 ex VATOur Price: £55.00 ex VAT Our Price: £66.00 inc VAT
RRP: £165.00 ex VATOur Price: £99.50 ex VAT Our Price: £119.40 inc VAT
RRP: £200.00 ex VATOur Price: £125.00 ex VAT Our Price: £150.00 inc VAT
Rating: 100 / 100
RRP: £60.30 ex VATOur Price: £45.25 ex VAT Our Price: £54.30 inc VAT
Rating: 93 / 100
RRP: £475.00 ex VATOur Price: £125.00 ex VAT Our Price: £150.00 inc VAT
Rating: 87 / 100
RRP: £218.00 ex VATOur Price: £68.00 ex VAT Our Price: £81.60 inc VAT
Rating: 100 / 100
RRP: £28.50 ex VATOur Price: £14.25 ex VAT Our Price: £17.10 inc VAT
Rating: 82 / 100
RRP: £80.00 ex VATOur Price: £60.00 ex VAT Our Price: £72.00 inc VAT
Rating: 97 / 100
RRP: £303.00 ex VATOur Price: £274.00 ex VAT Our Price: £328.80 inc VAT