Anchoring Grout - 10kg
PermaCem Anchor Grout is a highly advanced anchoring grout designed for use with masonry reinforcing helical bars and other anchoring products. It is a user friendly, high performance yet economical grout that can be mixed in small and large quantities due to its unique all in one formulation. There is no need for seperate component liquids, simply add the required amount of clean water onsite to produce this cohesive shrink compensated anchor grout.
PermaCem Anchor Grout is designed to fix a range of reinforcing and anchoring products such as:
- Starter Bars
- Helical Spiral Bars
- Masonry Reinforcing and Stitching Bars
- Remedial Wall Ties
- Cementitious and therefore performs similarly in fire conditions to concrete.
- A "green product", environmentally friendly and requires no special disposal of waste and surplus material.
- Delivery cartridges can be cleaned with water and reused many times, thus alleviating environmentally correct waste disposal.
- A true non gaseous grout, free of bleeding and settlement with long term stability over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
- Good cohesive fluidity, whilst remaining thixotropic, for easy application in difficult access areas.
- Shrink compensated and maintains maximum contact with bearing services.
Tensile strength after 7 days: > 6 N/mm²
Tensile strength after 28 days: > 7 N/mm²
Flexural strength after 7 days: > 6 N/mm²
Flexural strength after 28 days: > 7 N/mm²
Compressive modulus to BS 6319 after 7 days: ≥ 30 N/mm²
Compressive modulus to BS 6319 after 28 days: ≥ 35 N/mm²
- Single component - simply add water on site to create cohesive anchoring grout.
- Delivery cartridges can be cleaned with water and reused many times.
- Good cohesive fluidity for easy application in difficult access areas.
- Mixes with clean water so as much or as little that is required can be mixed at one time.
- All in one product, no need for additives or separate liquid admixtures.
- Shrink compensated and maintains maximum contact with bearing surfaces.
Model: PCG10 SKU PCG10 Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: individually Size: 10kg Dilution: 200ml per 1kg of grout Coverage: l kg of Perma Cem Grout mixed with 100 -200ml of water is approximately 570ml. Approximately 1kg of powder grout per 1m of Helical bar. Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
saves wastegreat product as it can be mixed in small quantities, performs as expected
Value Quality Price
Perma Cem Grout Data Sheet (593.5 KB)