This waterproofing liquid from Kiesol is water repelling and capillary narrowing, providing deep protection when waterproofing damp masonry. It is a one component silicic-based solvent free product designed for treating rising damp.
Uses of Kiesol
Kiesol can be used for waterproofing cellars from the interior or exterior, restoring old buildings and injecting against rising damp. It can also be used as a primer for grout systems and bitumen coatings. Remmers Kiesol is also suitable for drinking water reservoirs, sanitary sewers and clarification basins. Multi-purpose use within the range of Aida Structural Waterproofing Systems.
How does Kiesol Waterproofing Liquid Work:
The waterproofer suppresses capillary water absorption according to WTA and has been tested up to a degree of 80% moisture penetration by injecting under gravity. It strengthens the substrate and increases chemical resistance through silicification.
Benefits of Aida Kiesol Waterproofing Liquid:
Kiesol is a liquid waterproofing product, made of water repelling silicic acid compounds. It is environmentally-friendly:
As a solvent-free, highly concentrated system component, Remmers Kiesol is environmentally-friendly and can be applied indoors and in drinking water reservoirs (expert opinion).
- Water repelling, capillary narrowing, deep protection for waterproofing damp masonry work
- Protection against capillary rising damp through injection with Kiesol in a borehole procedure
- Diffusion open barrier zone (deep protection) against the effect of moisture from behind
- Improved adhesion by priming, diluted 1:1 with water
- Faster working operations through silicification treatments with waterproofing grouts (system waterproofing in one day)
Model: RMK5 SKU RMK5 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individually Size: 5 kilo drum Dilution: 1:1 dilution with water Coverage: Varies with application 0.2 kg/m² (diluted 1:1 with water) surface waterproofing Country of Manufacture: Germany
Other Products You May Be Interested In