This waterproofing liquid from Kiesol is water repelling and capillary narrowing, providing deep protection when waterproofing damp masonry. It is a one component silicic-based solvent free product designed for treating rising damp.
Range of use:
Kiesol can be used for waterproofing cellars from the interior or exterior, restoring old buildings and injecting against rising damp. It can also be used as a primer for grout systems and bitumen coatings. Remmers Kiesol is also suitable for drinking water reservoirs, sanitary sewers and clarification basins. Multi-purpose use within the range of Aida Structural Waterproofing Systems.
How does Kiesol Waterproofing Liquid Work:
The waterproofer suppresses capillary water absorption according to WTA and has been tested up to a degree of 80% moisture penetration by injecting under gravity. It strengthens the substrate and increases chemical resistance through silicification.
Benefits of Aida Kiesol Waterproofing Liquid:
Kiesol is a liquid waterproofing product, made of water repelling silicic acid compounds. It is environmentally-friendly:
As a solvent-free, highly concentrated system component, Remmers Kiesol is environmentally-friendly and can be applied indoors and in drinking water reservoirs (expert opinion).
- Water repelling, capillary narrowing, deep protection for waterproofing damp masonry work
- Protection against capillary rising damp through injection with Kiesol in a borehole procedure
- Diffusion open barrier zone (deep protection) against the effect of moisture from behind
- Improved adhesion by priming, diluted 1:1 with water
- Faster working operations through silicification treatments with waterproofing grouts (system waterproofing in one day)
Model: RMK5 SKU RMK5 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individually Size: 5 kilo drum Dilution: 1:1 dilution with water Coverage: Varies with application 0.2 kg/m² (diluted 1:1 with water) surface waterproofing Country of Manufacture: Germany
Other Products You May Be Interested In