Learn more about Packaged Pumps Systems
Packaged Pumps Systems Ltd (PPS)
Packaged Pumps Systems Ltd (PPS) are pump station manufacturers, and installation and service specialists for both the domestic basement market and the light commercial build market.
With over 25 years’ experience in the submersible pump industry, they work alongside contractors, architects, engineers and domestic customers throughout the UK to deliver basement pump and sump solutions. They also provide an aftercare service for the property owner.
PPS are proud to:
- Develop all of their own technology and put innovation at the centre of all they do
- Manufacture their pump stations to detailed specifications and take pride in the quality of their products
- Install and commission our products, which is carried out by our team of highly trained engineers
- Maintain all our equipment through regular servicing and provide a range of service plans to keep customers pump stations in full working order
- Monitor our pump stations using our bespoke monitoring products, to give our customers peace of mind
Key Packaged Pumps Systems Products
- PPS Single V3 Sump and Sump Station
- PPS Dual Pump (V3, V4 & V6) and Sump Station
- PPS Foul Pump and Sump Station
- PPS AlertMaxx2 High Water Level Alarm
- PPS PowerMaxx2 Battery Back-up System
PPS Pump Stations
PPS manufacture and sell over 1,600 pump stations each year. Their highly trained pool of field pump engineers are complemented by an in-house dedicated customer support team. They provide after sales services to over 3,000 property owners primarily located in London and the home counties.
PPS alarms, battery back-up and control panels
PPS also develop, manufacture and install a range of battery back up units, control panels and high level alarms designed to ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the pump stations. Their bespoke monitoring service, SideWinder Tech™, supports remote monitoring of the pump station and works alongside these products. This technology allows the pump station to be monitored and any issues flagged quickly. Action can then be taken to rectify the concern and get the pump station back to operating as effectively as quickly as possible. In some cases, the issue can even be resolved remotely and wouldn’t require attendance by an engineer, giving property owners complete peace of mind when it comes to the pump station.