Permagard Products Limited specialises in the manufacture and supply of restoration and renovation products. We supply these products to professionals and DIY customers across the UK and Europe.
At Permagard, we aim to be an environmentally friendly company and it is our intention to promote a policy that is focused on being green aware. We work hard on fostering an internal culture that ensures all employees understand they can make a significant contribution to us being an environmentally friendly and green aware company.
Doing the right thing also extends to our approach to the environment, where we focus on increasing recovery, reducing waste, buying responsibly and reducing the carbon emissions we generate.
As a responsible business, we also expect our suppliers to share our values and commit to making positive choices. We encourage colleagues to get involved with our communities through fundraising, volunteering and sponsorship.
At Permagard, we shall:
- Continuously monitor and improve our environmental performance.
- Eliminate any foreseeable hazards to the pollution of air, land and water.
- Reduce quantities of waste materials produced through our daily business activity.
- Recycle as much waste material as possible.
- Where possible use packaging that is manufactured from recycled material and is fully recyclable.
- Manufacture products that are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Reduce the consumption of energy by adopting greener technologies where possible.
- Communicate with our employees and make them aware of our policies to ensure compliance of our procedures.
We welcome any ideas that our customers may have on how we can be greener. Through customer suggestions, we have already worked with our packaging manufacturer to source high quality cardboard which contains up to 80% recycled material. This is now used for all of our boxes. Our internal packaging used to protect our products is biodegradeable and our air pockets are 100% recyclable plastic.
We have introduced our PermaSEAL Eco X Cavity Drain Membrane made from 100% recycled HDPE.
If you have any suggestions on improvements we could make we would be happy to hear from you. Please use our contact us page to send us an email.
From our Director
"As a family based company, many of us with young children or grand children it is essential that we do our bit to help protect the environment for generations to come. I appreciate that with the types of products we sell we can never be totally green however with positive changes we can reduce our impact on the environment and become a greener company."
Steve Wookey - Director
Providing solutions. Inspiring confidence.