Shop by Sub-Category
Damp Proofing CreamA quick and easy way to treat rising damp in your property.
Damp Proofing MembraneThe quick and easy way to effectively damp proof your property.
Damp Proof CourseProtect your property from rising damp with a durable damp proof course
Damp Proof PaintCreate an effective damp proof and vapour proof membrane.
Rising Damp TreatmentPrevent rising damp with these highly effective professional products.
Water RepellentsProtect buildings from penetrating damp with these highly effective water-repellents.
Vapour Control LayersPrevent interstitial condensation & improve energy efficiency with VCL vapour control layers
Internal WaterproofingPrevent water ingress and penetrating damp with our internal waterproofing products and avoid costly structural damage.
Learn more about Damp Proofing
Damp Proofing Products
Water ingress can cause severe damage to a property, even structural failure. This often leads to major repair costs for the owners. You can use damp proofing products to prevent and control water ingress into a property and protect against these risks. Without adequate damp proofing, a building or structure will naturally deteriorate due to one or a combination of the following:
- Damp walls – causing de-bonding and deterioration of decorated surfaces
- Condensation – leading to the unhealthy spread of mould and rots
- Timber Decay & Wood Rot - wet and dry rot that could lead to structural failure
- Structural deterioration – the fabric of the building can deteriorate to a point where it needs major costly repair work to make it fit for its intended purpose.
Protect your property from water ingress
Whether this water ingress is above or below ground, we have a wide range of damp proofing and chemical DPC products to protect against or cure these problems:
- Rising Damp – chemical damp proofing products for injection into masonry to create a new chemical DPC and stop rising damp. Also, damp proofing membranes, waterproofing additives and pre-mixed renders to be applied onto the walls after the new chemical DPC has been inserted. Read our post for more information on rendering after installing a new DPC.
- Penetrating damp – chemical damp proofing products that include water repellents, damp proof paint, and waterproofing membranes. Permagard is proud to stock all forms of damp proofing product to externally protect the structure from water penetrating into the substrate of the building.
- Condensation – passive ventilation units, heat recovery units and whole house units to alleviate condensation in your property. We also stock products to cure mould and protect against future outbreaks.
- Hygroscopic salts – Salt neutralisers and cement additives for the protection of internal surfaces against hygroscopic salts.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Our technical staff are able to advise you on all aspects of damp proofing and structural waterproofing, for any job large or small. We will make sure you have the right chemical damp proofing product to get the job done. If you need help with a specification, our advisors are here to help. Speak to us today on 0117 982 3282.