Newton 803 Newtonite 20m²
Newton 803 Newtonite is specifically designed for application after the insertion of a new damp proof course. 3mm meshed damp proofing membrane
Meshed Damp Proof Membrane - 20m²
Newton 803 Newtonite is specifically designed for application after the insertion of a new damp proof course. Newton 803 Newtonite provides a firm key and impermeable barrier on any damp or deteriorating surface . The membrane can be installed straight after the insertion of the new damp proof course and can be rendered or dot and dabbed immediately after completion of the membrane installation. Thus cutting down the time of the remedial work.
Once the new damp proof course has been injected simply apply Newton 803 Newtonite to the walls affected then either dot and dab or render directly to the Newton 803 Newtonite. The Newton 803 Newtonite presents a physical barrier between the old surface finish and the new internal finish thus preventing any future discolouration and salt deposits on the surface plaster and decoration.
Required for Installation
To fix 1 x 20m² roll of Newton 803 Newtonite you will require:
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton products, or if we can help in any other way, please contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Can be used on virtually any surface
- Provides a good key for new finishes
- Impenetrable barrier for damp, salts etc
- Provides long lasting protection, and is effective for the remaining life of the building
- Increases the insulation of the room
- Bridges cracks in the substrate
- Can be decorated as soon as installation is completed
- Speeds up remedial and redecoration work
|Size:||1m x 20m x 3mm|
Certification No: 94/3010
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Newton-Damp-Proofing-Brochure-April2011.pdf (1,443.0 KB)
- Newton_803_Technical_Data_Sheet.pdf (689.8 KB)
- newton-803-newtonite-technical-data-sheet-2020.pdf (968.4 KB)