Damp Proofing Cream Kit - High Strength
Kiesol C is a next generation Damp Proofing Cream, providing permanent protection against rising damp.
It is the highest strength damp proofing cream in the world with an active ingredient (silane) level of 80%. This is more than any other damp proofing cream on the market providing long lasting protection against rising damp and giving the homeowner peace of mind.
Damp Proofing Cream Kit Contents:
- 5 x Kiesol C High Strength DPC Injection Cream 1 Litre Cartridges
- 1 x 1 Litre Cartridge Applicator Gun
- 1 x Injection Nozzle (300mm)
5 Litres of Kiesol C will cover approximately 50 linear metres of single skin (110mm, 4.5") brick work or 25 linear metres of double skin (220mm, 9") brick work.
Liquid Damp Proof Membrane
This high strength and high performance dpc injection cream is specially formulated to penetrate deep into the masonry. It provides a new chemical damp proof course - a permanent horizontal water repellent barrier against rising damp.
1. Kiesol C is injected into a 12mm hole drilled into the mortar joint approximately 75mm-150mm above ground level.
2. The product is then left to revert to its liquid phase and penetrate the masonry surrounding the hole.
3. As Kiesol C penetrates the substrate, it carries the high level of active ingredients into the masonry. These silanes line the capillaries in the substrate to create a water repellent barrier.
Kiesol C Gains WTA Approval
Kiesol C has been approved by the German WTA for the treatment of rising damp in highly saturated walls with a moisture saturation level of up to 95%.
The WTA test method is particularly tough on the product because the test walls are subjected to continual damp with no "dwell period" to assist the curing of the test material. The test can be carried out at three levels of saturation; 60%, 80%, and 95%. Kiesol C passed even when subjected to the most extreme test at 95% saturation proving its high performance even in the toughest conditions.
Browse our other damp proofing products or explore your treatment options for rising damp. For more information on installation read our Guide to Using Damp Proofing Cream to Treat Rising Damp - it takes you through all you need to know including things to avoid.
- Highly effective protection against rising damp
- Highly concentrated active ingredient (80% silane) ensures high performance
- Fast to install - generally 2 - 3 times quicker than conventional high pressure liquid DPC injection methods
- WTA Approved for use in highly-saturated masonry
- Vigorously tested in the harshest conditions
- Simple installation with minimal mess - low pressure injection ensures correct dosage and less chance of spillage
- Manufactured and formulated in Germany
Model: DPIC801/5 SKU DPIC801/5 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: as a kit Size: 5 x 1 Litre Cartridges to be used with special applicator (supplied) Dilution: Ready to use product Coverage: One 1 Litre cartridge will cover approximately 10 linear metres of 100mm (single brick) wall thickness WTA Certficate Number: 5.1/10-052/3 Country of Manufacture: Germany
good product let down by useless so called 'pro' nozzle.great product but the pro nozzle was a joke. it made what was already an awkward job even harder. you cant be serious touting this piece of rubbish as something a pro would want to use . please do better by offering a proper nozzle system that fits a 1ltr cartridge or i for one will be looking elsewhere, which is a shame cos i have spent quite a bit of money with permaguard over the last few years.
Price Value Quality
Great product, competitively priced and easy to installExcellent value for this high performance DPC cream. The tubes are well designed so there is virtually no wastage, and the applicator makes it very easy to apply. Also, there is excellent technical advice on offer from PermaGard.
Quality Price Value
Other Products You May Be Interested In
RRP £358.00 Ex VAT£137.50 Ex VAT £165.00 Inc VAT
RRP £130.00 Ex VAT£87.50 Ex VAT £105.00 Inc VAT
RRP £260.00 Ex VAT£160.00 Ex VAT £192.00 Inc VAT