Platon Plaster Mesh 40m²
Platon Cavity Drain Membrane
Platon Plaster Mesh is a double layered cavity drain membrane comprising a studded HDPE layer bonded to an ‘HDPE twist’ mesh layer which forms a key for most common plasters and renders. As with other Platon membranes, Platon Plaster Mesh can be fixed directly to existing wall finishes without the need for extensive hacking off or preparation.
In accordance with NBS Specification J40 (clause 290) – Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip – for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel – for removal of water to evacuation points
- HDPE membrane with integrated mesh layer for direct plastering
- For internal application on walls above or below ground level
- Compatible with other Platon membranes
|Size:||2.0m x 20m x 8mm|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.