An aqueous dispersion of Styrene Butadiene Copolymer giving a high performance water resistant SBR bonding agent and admixture for adding to sand/cement renders, cementitious flooring screeds and repair compounds.
It can be used externally and internally in areas of intermittent or continuous water contact. It is especially suitable for renders and floors with high abrasion resistance and for patching and bonding onto substrates of low suction.
- 48% Solids content (Professional grade)
- Improves adhesion and bonding
- Suitable for use in damp conditions
- Improves workability, strength and abrasion resistance
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking and improves flexibility
- Improves chemical and water resistance
- Allows reduction in water content
Manufacturer: Permagard Dilution: as per data sheet Size: 5 Litre Coverage: as per data sheet Model: SBR5 Packaging: individually Country of Manufacture:
Satisfied CustomerAn all-round excellent product and good value for money. Thanks Permagard!
Price Value Quality