SBR Bonding Additive
An aqueous dispersion of Styrene Butadiene Copolymer giving a high performance water resistant SBR bonding agent and admixture for adding to sand/cement renders, cementitious flooring screeds and repair compounds.
It can be used externally and internally in areas of intermittent or continuous water contact. It is especially suitable for renders and floors with high abrasion resistance and for patching and bonding onto substrates of low suction.
- Improves adhesion and bonding
- Suitable for use in damp conditions
- Improves workability, strength and abrasion resistance
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking and improves flexibility
- Improves chemical and water resistance
- Allows reduction in water content
- 48% Solids content (Professional grade)
Model: SBR5 Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: individually Size: 5 Litre Dilution: as per data sheet Coverage: as per data sheet Country of Manufacture:
Satisfied CustomerAn all-round excellent product and good value for money. Thanks Permagard!
Price Value Quality