PM Power Fix - Super Strength Membrane Adhesive - 310ml
A powerful elastic membrane adhesive that provides extremely high adhesion ideal for sealing and bonding overlapping areas of membranes.
Elastic Membrane Adhesive
This powerful professional membrane adhesive contains solvents to provide extremely high adhesion between overlapping membranes. The adhesive remains permanently elastic due to the use of a special rubber component.
It is highly effective as a waterproof and damp proof membrane adhesive, as well as working across many types of membrane.
Applications of membrane adhesives
This membrane glue is suitable with the following common membrane materials:
- Polyethylene - (PE)
- Polypropylene – (PP)
- HD polyethylene - (HDPE)
This means that the membrane adhesive can be used on the following types of membrane:
- Damp Proofing Membranes
- Cavity Drain Membranes
- Green Roof Membranes
- Root Barrier Membranes
- Roof Breather Membranes
- Roofing Membranes
- Geotextile Membranes
How to use membrane adhesive
It is recommended that you test the bonding performance of the membrane glue on site before fixing your main membranes.
- Ensure that the membranes or other substrates are completely dry and free from any debris, dust, grease etc. You want to avoid any substance that will stop the super strength membrane glue from achieving maximum adhesion.
- The membranes you are gluing together should be in position and fastened so that they are free from tension and any wrinkles. The same goes for any overlap seals.
- When applying the adhesive tape to the membrane, it should be free from tension and shear or peeling stress. We recommend using a roller or similar so that pressure is evenly distributed along the adhesive tape. This helps achieve the optimum bonding results. The adhesive strength gradually builds up over time.
Important note: Ensure that no tension builds up after taping e.g. when battens are mounted under vapour barriers to prevent sagging.
This membrane bonding product is for professional use only. It is based on a highly flammable liquid and vapour that can causes serious eye irritation. Avoid all contact with eyes. Keep away from heat and hot surfaces as well as sparks and open flames.
Always use the membrane adhesive outside or in a well-ventilated area so that you avoid breathing the vapours.
NOTE: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Permagard – Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions about any membrane project or specifically about sealing membranes get in contact with our expert team.
- Extremely high adhesion
- Suitable for a range of membranes
- Maintains permanently elasticity
- Ideal as a damp proofing & waterproof membrane adhesive
|Dilution:||ready to use|
|Coverage:||7 - 8 linear meters per cartridge|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|