Bulk Buy PermaSEAL Geodrain External Waterproofing Membrane
PermaSEAL 8 Geodrain is a twin sheet 8mm stud cavity drain membrane with a Geotex fabric filter thermally welded to the studded face. This geotextile layer filters out suspended soil particles. The Geodrain membrane is used externally below ground in Type C waterproofing.
The membrane has a high compressive strength (400kN/m²) and is resistant to all chemicals normally found in the ground. It is manufactured in a way that it withstands the stresses and movement of construction, acting as a slip membrane as the backfill settles.
Buy Geodrain Direct from the Membrane Manufacturer
As the manufacturer, Permagard is able to offer our contractors huge savings when they buy our Geodrain external membranes in bulk. We are able to supply this Type C cavity drain membrane by the pallet at a discounted rate. The PermaSEAL 8 Geodrain comes in a 6 roll pallet with a great bulk discount.
Next Day Delivery
We provide next day delivery when you order a pallet of membranes before 1pm.
If you haven’t used PermaSEAL cavity drain membranes before or have any technical questions, then Permagard is more than happy to help. We pride ourselves on offering you the information you need both before and after any purchase. Call us on 0117 982 3282.
- Resistant to all chemicals normally found in the ground
- Withstands stresses and movement acting as a slip membrane as the backfill settles
- Prevents water pressure from bearing against the structure
- Extremely strong material, minimising the risk of damage when backfilling even when no protection board is used
- High compressive strength (400kN/m²)
- Suspended soil particles are filtered out by the geotextile layer
- Quick and easy to install with a range of ancillary fixing and installation products
Model: PS8GD40/P SKU PS8GD40/P Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: Pallet of 6 rolls Size: 2m x 20m x 8mm (studs) Coverage: 40m² per roll Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
PermaSEAL 8 Geodrain Protection and Drainage Membrane Data Sheet (544.6 KB)