PermaSEAL PRO 11 Geodrain 30m² - Drainage and Protection Membrane
A high loading drainage and protection membrane suitable for podiums, balconies & green roofs - ideal for intensive systems where trees and heavy vegetation run alongside heavy vehicle traffic.
Horizontal Drainage & Protection Membrane
PermaSEAL PRO 11 Geodrain membrane is a high performance drainage and protection membrane. It provides fast and effective surface drainage on podium decks, buried roofs, balconies and terraces as well as flat extensive and intensive green roof systems.
The PRO 11 is ideal as part of an intensive green roof system where trees and heavy vegetation / soil depths run alongside heavy vehicle traffic. With extremely high compressive strength (500kN/m²), the drainage and protection membrane withstands vehicle loads whilst also providing fast drainage to prevent any root waterlogging - and without the need for two separate membranes!
How does PermaSEAL PRO 11 Geodrain Work
PermaSEAL PRO 11 Geodrain features a market-leading geotextile filter layer bonded to a water impermeable HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) drainage membrane. By allowing water to pass through the geotextile fabric layer and into the cavity created by the 11mm dimpled membrane, depressurisation and fast drainage is achieved.
Uses of PermaSEAL PRO 11 Geodrain
Our drainage and protection membrane can be used in the following scenarios:
- Intensive & extensive flat green roofs
- Podium decks
- Buried roofs
- Walkable and driveable slabs and pavements
Benefits of PRO Geodrain 11
Our membrane offers a range of benefits, including:
- innovative stud design - features unique, specially reinforced and grooved studs that have a push button design to securely interlock a row of studs between overlapping membranes. The extra number of studs and the smooth reverse side of the membrane ensures the best load distribution and optimal protection of the primary waterproofing.
- high level of protection - protects against mechanical damage to the primary waterproofing in vertical and horizontal applications
- fast water drainage - provides optimal drainage capacity, protecting vegetation roots from flooding and paving from frost damage
- high compressive strength - 500kN/m² compressive strength reliably protects the underlying waterproofing against mechanical damage and conforms to BS EN 13252
- impact sound reduction - tested and approved to BS EN ISO 10140 – achieving impact sound reduction for insulated flat roof structures of up to 34dB
Installing a Drainage and Protection Membrane
You’ll need to apply primary waterproofing to the surface of the structure in accordance with the product data sheets to provide a waterproof, radon or gas proof barrier as required. You should then follow the manufacturer’s instructions depending on your project - including horizontal and vertical installations of the drainage and protection membrane. You will find our datasheet in the download tab that contains full installation instructions including finishing.
PermaSEAL - Complete Solutions. Made Possible.
It is important to specify the right membrane for your project. Speak to Permagard’s technical team to discuss your project requirements and we’ll find the right membrane for your needs. We’re proud of our Professional Green Roof systems and will help ensure your next project is a success. Call us today on 0117 982 3282. Our experts are on hand to answer your questions.
Browse our green roof membranes.
- Unique, specially reinforced stud design
- High compressive strength – 500kN/m²
- High grade geotextile filter layer prevents siltation of the cavity
- Innovative stud design for secure interlocking of, stud to stud overlap joints
- Integrated geotextile fabric firmly bonded to the membrane to prevent slip and compression of the fabric
- Tested Impact Sound Reduction under foot traffic
- Waterproof, vapour resistant, salt resistant, rot resistant, contaminant and chemical resistant
|Size:||2m x 15m x 11mm|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.