Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie Basic SDS Install Tool
Basic cost effective alternative to the Professional Tool where limited quantities of Easi-Fix Helical Drive Ties are to be installed.
Basic Helical Drive Fixing Tool - SDS Adaptor
The Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie Basic SDS Installation Tool is designed as a cost effective alternative to the Professional Tool where limited quantities of wall ties are to be installed. The tool is a two part tool which allows the user to effectively drive the Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie into the substrate before adding the second section to countersink the tie below the masonry.
Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie Installation
- Insert (part 1) of the Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie SDS Basic Installation into the SDS hammer drill, then set to hammer only. Place the wall tie into the adaptor and offer to the pre-drilled substrate.
- With the drill set on hammer mode only drive the wall tie fully home until the shoulder of the Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie SDS Basic Installation Tool hits the substrate.
- Insert (part 2) the embedment tip into the Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie SDS Basic Installation Tool.
- Locate the end of the tie into the embedment tip, then drive the tie fully home until the tie is below the surface of the substrate. Close the installation hole with colour matching mortar or resin.
Easi-Fix - Specialist Solutions. Made possible.
If you have any questions about the types of wall ties you need or how to replace failed wall ties then contact our technical experts on 0117 982 3282.
At Permagard, we stock a wide range of structural repair products and are always happy to offer advice. Our Easi-Fix range is trusted by professionals to provide the confidence you need when it comes to structural repair.
- Easy to use
- Economically viable for small projects
- Suitable for up to 200 ties
- Fits SDS drills
|Size:||Fits an 8mm Easi-Fix Helical Drive Tie|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|