Multi Tight MB 2K is a combination of a crack bridging, mineral based sealer (MDS) and polymer modified thick emulsion (PMB) all-in-one product, covering the entire range of waterproofing protection for buildings.
The hybrid binding system has been developed with having the shortest possible drying time, independent of weather conditions and with complete cross-linking while at the same time reacting extremely quickly with the modified rubber granulate aggregate.
Flexibility, compressive strength and tensile strength also meet the most demanding requirements for all types of below ground waterproofing. Multi Tight 2K cuts out inconvenient waiting times for drying and the application of complicated varying layer systems.
For waterproofing older basements, a cement based waterproofing grout is normally used. However, this has a distinctive downside, it will only bond to cement or mineral based surfaces. This means that for old buildings, any old bitumen emulsion on the surface has to be thoroughly removed before applying a new waterproofing layer. Problems like these are a thing of the past with Multi Tight 2K. The excellent quality of Multi Tight 2K adhesive capacity allows it to stick to sound old bitumen emulsion as well as new bitumen waterproofing – including any type of clean cement based surface thus saving time on the preparation.
Uses of Multi Tight Flexible Tanking Slurry
Multi Tight MB 2K can be used for the following:
- Rapid waterproofing of tanks, podium decks, balconies, wet rooms and basements in one day.
- According to DIN 18195, protection against exterior damp and water pressure.
- For waterproofing under ceramic tiles in indoor and outdoor areas.
- As attachment cement for perimeter insulation.
- As a horizontal barrier against rising damp in masonry work.
- As highly flexible building and plinth waterproofing material
- As a mineral interior waterproofing system according to WTA Code of Practice 4-6
- For waterproofing construction joints on water impermeable basements by bedding Remmers Reinforcement Fabric
Multi-Tight 2K Coverage
Load group Layer thickness (mm) Application rate (kg/m²) Ground damp > 2.0 > 3.0 Non-standing seepage water, seepage water > 2.0 > 3.0 Water reservoirs with a water depth < 5 m > 3.2 > 4.8 Ground damp, non-standing seepage water, moisture > 3 > 4.5 Standing seepage water and exterior water pressure > 4 > 6 Scratch coat - > 1.5 Attachment cement for perimeter insulation - > 1.5
For more information on Multi Tight or any other external waterproofing products contact our expert team on 0117 982 3282.
- Environmentally friendly and solvent free
- Sticks to old bitumens
- Highly flexible & crack bridging
- Can be brushed, troweled or sprayed
- High compressive strength
- Quickly rain tight because of fast reacting components
- Adheres to all mineral substrates and old bitumen based substrates
- For use on vertical and horizontal surfaces and under screeds
- UV resistant
- Resistant to algae, rot and de-icing salt
- Resistant to frost and ageing
- Strong adhesion to the substrate, water pressure tight even with a negative water load
- Corresponds to the Codes of Practice and guidelines for waterproofing buildings with PMB and crack-bridging MWG
- Exceeds the material properties required by DIN 18195 for building waterproofing
Model: RMMT SKU RMMT Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: individual unit Size: 25 Kg Dilution: Mix two supplied components Coverage: varies depending on use Country of Manufacture: No
top notchfantastic product for waterproofing our balcony worth the money as solved th leak
Quality Price Value
fantasticMy contractor laid Multi Tight over our balcony which had bitumen residue on to provide a water proof membrane before tiling. Fantastic product that saved us a lot of time and effort removing the old residue.
Quality Price Value
Above and beyondExtremely impressed with Multi Tight, fabulous product which exceeded my expectations, I have used it to waterproof externally above my cellar and also in the celler where an existing bitumen tanking system failed. So glad I didn't have to remove the bitumen which would have taken ages! One down side is the cost however due to volumes required Gregg did me a discounted price which eased the strain on the wallet! Highly recommended and will use again.
Price Value Quality
Expensive but brilliantFirstly this is an expensive product when you compare it to other tanking materials however it is a brilliant product, its so multi use and you can use it over existing bitumen coatings which saves all of the time removing them. Truly first class product not for every job but certainly has its place in my arsenal when waterproofing.
Price Value Quality