Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain 25m²
Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain is an external cavity drain membrane. For external use below ground in conjunction with a land drain or french drain.
Newton Geodrain Membrane
Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain is a two-core drainage sheet consisting of a non-woven geotextile filter layer thermally welded to a water impermeable HDPP (High Density Polypropylene) drainage membrane. Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain provides outstanding drainage and protection to the outside face of basement walls and under basement rafts, preventing the build-up of water pressure and protecting the structure from aggressive water, chemicals and toxins.
Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain Typical Applications:
- As the drainage layer of an externally applied waterproofing system when used in conjunction with sheet applied or liquid applied external tanking membrane to BS8102:2022
- Protection of the structure from aggressive chemicals in the ground water
- To prevent the build up of ground water to the outside of retaining walls and rafts
Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain Installation Diagram:
Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain Installation Advice:
- A fillet should be formed where the basement wall meets the footing.
- External walls should be damp-proofed with a paint on bitumen based product (Newton HydroBond 109 LM) prior to installation of the Geodrain.
- Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain should be fixed in the top row of studs at 250mm centres.
- Place footing drain 200mm below basement floor level.
- For a neat finish Newton Geostrip should be used to cap the top of the membrane at ground level.
- Use perforated pipe for the land drain or french drain.
- Protect the Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain with backfill protection board.
- Use a well drained backfill, and protect the backfill with Geotex filter fabric.
- Slope ground away from retaining wall where possible or drain well.
- Newton HydroBond 410 Geodrain should always be used in conjunction with a land drain or french drain connected to efficient outlets to remove drained water
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton green roof or drainage membranes contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Prevents water pressure from bearing against the structure
- Resistant to all chemicals normally found in the ground
- Withstands stresses and movement acting as a slip membrane as the backfill settles
- Allows for backfilling with excavated earth
- Extremely strong material, minimising the risk of damage when backfilling even when no protection board is used
- High compressive strength
- Suspended soil particles (fines) are filtered out by the geotextile layer
- Quick and easy to install with a range of ancillary fixing and installation products
|Size:||2m x 12.5m x 10mm|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.