Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Membrane
Newton 109 LM is a seamless rubber waterproofing membrane. Radon-certified and with high elasticity, this liquid rubber membrane is designed for waterproofing external earth-retaining structures such as basements and foundation walls.
Newton’s 109 LM single-component liquid waterproofing membrane is flexible, seamless and has high elasticity, making it extremely puncture resistant. It is ideally suited to external waterproofing of all below ground structures, from residential right up to large commercial projects.
When the membrane becomes fully engaged with the substrate, it prevents water tracking. The flexibility of the product means it can cope with any movement and settlement post-application.
Uses of Newton 109-LM
This membrane is primarily designed for waterproofing earth-retaining structures, but can also be used for detailing, priming and repair.
Newton-109 membranes can be used in the following applications:
- standalone waterproofing and radon membrane for basements as well as foundation, earth-retained walls
- waterproofing retained structures when used in combination with Newton 403 HydroBond external waterproofing membrane.
- liquid DPM with loading capability, connecting wall waterproofing membrane to internal damp proof course
- a detailing membrane or where access is too tight to spray Newton 108 HydroBond-LM
- an adhesive for securing insulation to decks
Applying Newton 109 Liquid Membranes
You will need to prepare the substrate before applying, but ordinarily don’t need a primer. It is important to protect it after application - see download tab for more details. These cold-applied liquid rubber membranes are easy to apply, you can use a brush or roller, or in the case of LM an airless sprayer. The membrane turns black when cured.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton liquid rubber membranes or external waterproofing in general please contact our expert team on 0117 982 3282.
- extremely puncture resistant
- provides radon protection of retained structures, together with Newton 403 HydroBond®
- cold-applied liquid rubber membranes
- elasticity of 850% and a 95% recovery memory (LM)
- solvent-free, non-toxic
- excellent adhesive qualities making it ideal for
- part of the Newton HydroBond® System supported by BDA Agrément Certificate BAB 16-031/03/A (LM)
- fully-bonded seamless membrane
- no shrinkage.
Model: JN109LM/20 SKU JN109LM/20 Manufacturer: Newton Waterproofing Packaging: individual unit Size: 20 Litres Dilution: Ready to use Coverage: Two to four coats, to a total of 3.2 litres/m over the whole surface area to be treated Colour Changes from brown when wet to black once dry. CE Mark EN 15814:2011+A2:2014 Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Other Products You May Be Interested In
RRP £9.90 Ex VAT£8.95 Ex VAT £10.74 Inc VAT
RRP £68.50 Ex VAT£58.00 Ex VAT £69.60 Inc VAT
RRP £275.00 Ex VAT£195.00 Ex VAT £234.00 Inc VAT