Meshed Damp Proofing Membrane
Newton 503 Mesh is a damp proofing meshed membrane for use either internally or externally. With its 3mm stud, Newton 503 Mesh is just over 3.5mm in overall thickness, and is the preferred meshed membrane where space is of a premium. Its high quality meshed surface provides an excellent 'key' for lime mortars, renders, plasters or dabbed plasterboard.
Newton 503 Mesh is guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years, and has a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000). Newton 503 Mesh is inert with high pressure stability. It is highly resistant to water, alkalise, saline solutions and organic acids, and is not effected by minerals. It is also resistant to bacteria, fungi and other small organisms.
- Newton Multiplugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Newton 800 Mesh Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls above ground
- Newton 800 Cob Plugs - for fixing the membrane to poorer quality substrate such as cob walls
- Newton Waterseal Rope - for sealing plugs
- Newton Waterseal Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Newton 800 Mastic - an alternative to sealing with rope and tape
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton green roof or drainage membranes contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Ideal for when space is of a premium
- Provides an excellent 'key' for various finishes
- Resistant to bacteria & fungi
Model: JN503M40 SKU JN503M40 Manufacturer: Newton Waterproofing Packaging: individually Size: 2 metres x 20 metres x 3mm Coverage: 40m² BBA Certificate: Certification No: 94/3010
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Newton 503 Clear/Mesh Data Sheet (903.8 KB)