Newton 805 Newlath Mesh Membrane 40m²
Newton 805 Newlath is a clear meshed waterproofing membrane that insulates and isolates damp and contaminated walls. Used above ground where a surface key is required for the final wall finish. Its high quality meshed surface provides an excellent substrate for lime mortars, renders, plasters or dabbed plaster board.
Clear Meshed Damp Proofing Membrane - 40m²
Newton 805 Newlath is a composite damp proofing membrane comprising of high density polypropylene membrane with a rot-proof polythene mesh heat welded during the manufacturing process to the surface of one side. The meshed surface creates a mechanical key to allow the membrane to be plastered, rendered or to receive dot & dab plasterboard.
Newton 805 Newlath is 0.5mm thick and has a pattern of raised studs linked by reinforcing ribs. The 5mm studs face the wall and create air channels that allow for vapour equalisation to take place between the membrane and the wall.
The meshed membrane is light, clean and easy to handle. It can be cut with a sharp knife, scissors or shears. The membrane is inert and is highly resistant to water, alkalis, saline solutions and organic acids, and it is not affected by minerals. It is also resistant to bacteria, fungi and there small organisms.
Newton 805 Newlath is guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years, has a life expectancy of at least 50 years and is supported by BBA Certification Certificate Number 00/3716
Newton 805 Newlath Typical Applications:
- As a damp proof base for renders, plasters or dot & dab plasterboard
- As a damp proofing system to deal with rising damp
- To protect exposed elevations against wind-driven rain
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton products, or if we can help in any other way, please contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Provides a surface that is totally separated and unaffected by the dampness within the wall ensuring that the wall finish will never be affected by moisture or salts
- Superb 'key' for renders or plasters
- No need to use injected damp proof courses which unnecessarily pump chemicals into the property
- Completely moisture resistant but allows vapour diffusion
- Quick and easy to install
- In many cases, the existing render can be left on the wall
- No requirement for damaging preparation to the wall surface
|Size:||2m x 20m x 5mm|
Certification No: 94/3010
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.