Single component anchoring grout - mixes with water to create a high strength anchoring grout for use with ties, bolts and bars.
Anchoring Grout - 10kg
PermaCem Anchor Grout is a highly advanced anchoring grout designed for use with masonry reinforcing helical bars and other anchoring products. It is a user friendly, high performance yet economical grout that can be mixed in small and large quantities due to its unique all-in-one formulation. There is no need for separate component liquids, simply add the required amount of clean water onsite to produce this cohesive shrink compensated anchor grout.
Uses of PermaCem Anchor Grout
PermaCem Anchor Grout is designed to fix a range of reinforcing and anchoring products such as:
- Starter Bars
- Helical Spiral Bars
- Masonry Reinforcing and Stitching Bars
- Remedial Wall Ties
Advantages of PermaCem Anchor Grout
- Cementitious and therefore performs similarly in fire conditions to concrete.
- A "green product", environmentally friendly and requires no special disposal of waste and surplus material.
- Delivery cartridges can be cleaned with water and reused many times - this alleviates the need for environmentally correct waste disposal.
- A true non-gaseous grout, free of bleeding and settlement with long term stability over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
- Good cohesive fluidity, whilst remaining thixotropic, for easy application in difficult access areas.
- Shrink compensated and maintains maximum contact with bearing services.
See FQ tab for performance details.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Our technical staff are happy to advise you on using PermaCem anchor grout or any other structural repair product. Permagard's technical advisors are here to help so simply give us a call on 0117 982 3282.
- Single component - simply add water on site to create cohesive anchoring grout.
- Delivery cartridges can be cleaned with water and reused many times.
- Good cohesive fluidity for easy application in difficult access areas.
- Mixes with clean water so as much or as little that is required can be mixed at one time.
- All in one product, no need for additives or separate liquid admixtures.
- Shrink compensated and maintains maximum contact with bearing surfaces.
|Size:||10kg - 6 litres of grout|
|Dilution:||200ml per 1kg of grout|
|Coverage:||l kg of PermaCem Grout mixed with 100 - 200ml of water is approximately 570ml. Approximately 1kg of powder grout per 1m of Helical bar.|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
What is the Tensile Performance of PermaCEM anchor grout?
Tensile strength after 7 days: > 6 N/mm²
Tensile strength after 28 days: > 7 N/mm²
What is the Flexural Performance of PermaCEM anchor grout?
Flexural strength after 7 days: > 6 N/mm²
Flexural strength after 28 days: > 7 N/mm²
What is the Compressive Performance of PermaCEM anchor grout?
Compressive modulus to BS 6319 after 7 days: ≥ 30 N/mm²
Compressive modulus to BS 6319 after 28 days: ≥ 35 N/mm²