PermaCEM Anchor Grout 25kg
Single component anchoring grout, mixed with water, creates a high strength anchoring grout for use for with ties, bolts and bars.
PermaCEM Grout is a premixed cementitious thixotropic shrink compensated anchor grout with a specially developed blend of polymeric reinforcing resins.
PermaCEM Grout requires only the addition of a measured amount of clean water to produce an environmentally and user friendly method of fixing:
- Anchors, Bolts and Starter Bars
- Masonry Reinforcing and Stitching Bars
- Remedial Wall Ties
PermaCEM Grout is non-gaseous, non-corrosive, non-oxidising and is free of chlorides.
- Cementitious and therefore performs in fire conditions similarly to concrete.
- A "green product", environmentally friendly and requires no special disposal of waste and surplus material.
- Delivery cartridges can be cleaned with water and reused many times, thus alleviating environmentally correct waste disposal.
- A true non gaseous grout, free of bleeding and settlement with long term stability over a wide range of temperatures and humidities.
- Good cohesive fluidity, whilst remaining thixotropic, for easy application in difficult access areas.
- Shrink compensated and maintains maximum contact with bearing services.
- Environmentally friendly
- Reusable delivery cartridges
- Easy application in difficult access areas
- A non-gaseous grout, free of bleeding and settlement
- Provides long term stability over a wide range of temperatures
|Dilution:||100ml -200ml per 1kg of grout|
|Coverage:||The yield from l kg of Perma Cem Grout mixed with 100 -200ml of water is approximately 570ml - sufficient to fill two standard mastic style empty cartridges.|