Brick Plugs for Platon Membranes
Platon Brick Plugs are used to secure Platon System membranes to building substrates and to fix battens or tracking systems.
Before using Platon Brick Plugs either wrap a bead of Platon Rope around the back of the head of the plug to form a compression seal or put a Platon Brick Plug Washer onto the plug to again form a compression seal when the plugs are fixed.
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel - for removal of water to evacuation points
- Secure your Platon membranes with brick plugs
- Black plugs
- Low trade prices
Model: PLBP SKU PLBP Manufacturer: Platon Packaging: bag of 100 Size: 10mm x 75mm
Platon Brick Plug Data Sheet (155.8 KB)