Brick Plugs for Platon Membranes
Platon Brick Plugs are used to secure Platon system membranes to building substrates and to fix battens or tracking systems.
Before using Platon Brick Plugs either wrap a bead of Platon Rope around the back of the head of the plug to form a compression seal or put a Platon Brick Plug Washer onto the plug. Both methods form a compression seal when the plugs are fixed.
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel - for removal of water to evacuation points - you can browse all of our basement drainage systems
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions about membrane brick plugs or other methods of securing membranes then contact our team here at Permagard on 0117 982 3282.
- Secure your Platon membranes with brick plugs
- Black plugs
- Low trade prices
Model: PLBP SKU PLBP Manufacturer: Platon Packaging: bag of 100 Size: 10mm x 75mm
Platon Brick Plug Data Sheet (155.8 KB)
Other Products You May Be Interested In
RRP £45.00 Ex VAT£29.95 Ex VAT £35.94 Inc VAT
RRP £12.00 Ex VAT£7.50 Ex VAT £9.00 Inc VAT
RRP £50.00 Ex VAT£39.90 Ex VAT £47.88 Inc VAT