Platon Drainage Channel
Platon Aqua Channel is used to relieve hydrostatic water pressure and is installed below flooring membranes at the floor wall junction.
This two metre drainage channel from Platon is installed at the floor wall junction. Platon Aqua Channel provides efficient dispersal of water around the perimeter of the structure. When used with jetting eyes, Platon Aqua Channel constitutes a fully maintainable system which complies with BS: 8102.
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membranes to walls
- Platon Sealing Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Part of a fully maintainable system basement waterproofing system
- Basement drainage channel to be installed at floor wall junctions
Model: PLAC SKU PLAC Manufacturer: Platon Packaging: individually Size: 2m
Platon Aqua Channel Data Sheet (160.9 KB)