Installed below flooring membranes at the floor wall junction to relieve hydrostatic water pressure.
Platon Drainage Channel
Platon Aqua Channel is used to relieve hydrostatic water pressure and is installed below flooring membranes at the floor wall junction.
This two metre drainage channel from Platon is installed at the floor wall junction. Platon Aqua Channel provides efficient dispersal of water around the perimeter of the structure. When used with jetting eyes, Platon Aqua Channel constitutes a fully maintainable system which complies with BS: 8102.
Associated Platon Drainage Products:
Associated Platon Basement Waterproofing Products:
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to wall
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membranes to walls
- Platon Sealing Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Part of a fully maintainable system basement waterproofing system
- Basement drainage channel to be installed at floor wall junctions
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Platon Aqua Channel Data Sheet (164.7 KB)