Platon Sealing Rope
Platon Butyl Rope
Platon Rope is a blue butyl rope which is used to seal a studded joint between all Platon membranes where they overlap.
It is also used to seal fixings in walls and for general use around services or stop ends.
It should be regarded as an excellent general purpose sealing and repair product.
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel - for removal of water to evacuation points
- Excellent rope sealant for membranes
- Seals membrane fixings
|Size:||10mm x 5m|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Platon Rope Data Sheet (189.5 KB)