Platon Butyl Rope
Platon Rope is a blue butyl rope which is used to seal a studded joint between all Platon membranes where they overlap.
It is also used to seal fixings in walls and for general use around services or stop ends.
It should be regarded as an excellent general purpose sealing and repair product.
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel - for removal of water to evacuation points
- Excellent rope sealant for membranes
- Seals membrane fixings
Model: PLR SKU PLR Manufacturer: Platon Packaging: individual Size: 10mm x 5m
Platon Rope Data Sheet (185.1 KB)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)