Joining Tape for Platon Membranes
Platon Tape is a blue butyl tape which is used for joining Platon membranes along the flange where any of these membranes overlap.
It is used for abutting joints, for repairs or where membranes have been cut to enable them to overlap, for example at corners, reveals, wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane.
It should be regarded as an excellent general purpose sealing and repair product.
- Platon Brick Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Platon Plaster Plugs - for fixing meshed membrane to walls
- Platon Rope - for sealing plugs
- Platon Corner Strip - for sealing wall/floor joints or protrusions through the membrane
- Platon Aqua Channel - for removal of water to evacuation point
- High quality Platon product
- Low trade prices
Model: PLT SKU PLT Manufacturer: Platon Packaging: individual Size: 2mm x 30mm x 20m Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Platon Tape Data Sheet (189.6 KB)
Other Products You May Be Interested In