Remmers Salt Inhibitor
Remmers Salt Inhibitor is a water soluble impregnation agent that is used to treat destructive masonry salts, especially nitrates and chlorides.
How does Salt Inhibitor work?
The salt inhibitor solution penetrates deep into the surface of the render or masonry, creating a water repelling zone that interrupts the transport of salts. This reduces the damaging pressure caused by crystallisation through encapsulation of the masonry salts.
Breathability of the substrate is essentially maintained. Through the deposit of silica gel, additional strengthening is achieved on friable masonry work.
Please note: this product should not be used on plaster and should be applied as per the data sheet.
- Water-based product - low odour
- Protects against destructive masonry salts, nitrates and chlorides
- Deep penetration into the masonry
- Creates a water repelling zone that interrupts the transport of salts
- Reduces the damaging pressure caused by crystallisation
- Fully breathable system
- Vapour permeability is essentially maintained
- Through the deposit of silica gel, additional strengthening is achieved on friable masonry work.
|Dilution:||1:1 with clean water, then use neat|
|Coverage:||0.4 - 0.6 kg/m² 8m² -12.5m² per 5kg unit|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Remmers Salt Inhibitor Data Sheet (156.0 KB)