DPC Injection Cream Cartridge - 310ml
A highly effective DPC injection cream for creating a new DPC in walls when the existing course has failed or is missing. Aida Injection Cream is quick and easy to install by a low pressure injection system and is regarded as the easy way to treat rising damp.
How DPC Injection Cream Works
The unique formulation of this cream emulsion allows superior penetration of the silane / siloxane active ingredient within the building material. This creates a damp proof course (DPC) in walls above ground level where an existing DPC has broken down or an orthodox DPC is missing.
When injected into masonry, Aida DPC Injection Cream reverts to a liquid phase resulting in complete absorption of the product. The capillary active building material causes the injection cream to break into a liquid phase. The silane/siloxane ingredient reacts with water and becomes a polysiloxane. During the reaction process, a silane vapour phase is produced that causes excellent penetration. This provides superior penetration and effective damp proof coursing.
Using DPC Injection Cream
Drill 12 mm diameter holes horizontally into the mortar joint, in general into the joint intersections, at 120 mm centres and to a depth of 10-20 mm from the opposite face. Remove bore dust from the hole and then fill with Injection Cream using a low pressure sprayer or a cartridge gun.
Tools, Equipment, Cleaning
a) Drilling equipment, e.g. Helix drill, SDS Plus or SDS Max drill
b) Injection equipment, e.g. Low pressure sprayer or cartridge gun
Clean tools and equipment with water while the material is fresh.
Pure Cream Technology offers you the following distinct advantages:
Superior performance with long lasting deep penetration of active ingredient within the building material.
Optimal penetration of the active ingredient allows the usage of lower and more economic concentrations in contrast to commonly available paste products.
The unique consistency of pure cream provides superior stability in the borehole ensuring the optimal penetration of the active ingredient in all directions.
Ease of application allowing simple loading of application guns or application by low pressure sprayer.
Application Rates / Requirements:
Borehole depth 100mm 200mm 310mm 420mm Borehole diameter 12mm 12mm 12mm 12mm Application rate per 10m wall length 0.9
Please note these application rates are for a guide only. Application rates for porous, rubble or highly absorbent masonry may vary.
As with all Damp Proof Course Injections, salt contaminated plasterwork must be renewed. It is important that the re-plastering specification is strictly adhered to and that the plasterer carrying out the work is made aware of the importance of the re-plastering being carried out to specification in conjunction with the insertion of the new chemical damp proof course. Please ask for our recommended re-plastering specification. For more information, read our guide to re-rendering after the installation of a new dpc.
- Superior penetration of the active ingredient within the building material.
- Cream Consistency - The unique cream consistency allows horizontal application techniques without the injection agent running out. This combined with superior stability in the borehole ensures the optimal penetration of the active ingredient in all directions.
- Effective and Safe Protection against Rising Damp -
- Does not form salts
- Universal Use - Injection Cream allows the effective treatment of alkaline and pH neutral as well as acidic building materials.
- Solvent free (VOC free) - Injection Cream is free from VOC (volatile, organic compounds) classified solvents.
- Environmentally-friendly - DPC Injection Cream is ecologically safe and non-hazardous.
- Straight forward Installation - Efficient installation by drilling the mortar joint and filling boreholes using a low pressure sprayer or a cartridge gun. No electric DPC pump required.
- Controllable and Consistent Consumption Rates - The controlled installation technique ensures effective treatment and consistent consumption rates.
Proven Performance Application in practice, independent research and test reports have proved its effectiveness.
Model: DPA310 SKU DPA310 Manufacturer: Remmers Packaging: Individually Size: 310ml cartridge Dilution: ready to use Coverage: up to 3 linear metres of 110mm thick wall Country of Manufacture: Germany
GoodThank you for all your help and advice, very easy to use product delivered the next day as promised.
Price Value Quality
Other Products You May Be Interested In
RRP £160.00 Ex VAT£62.00 Ex VAT £74.40 Inc VAT
RRP £105.00 Ex VAT£81.00 Ex VAT £97.20 Inc VAT
RRP £395.00 Ex VAT£163.00 Ex VAT £195.60 Inc VAT