Damp Proofing Injection Cream Kit
PermaSEAL PRO DPC Injection Kits contain all you need to provide permanent protection against rising damp. Each kit is built around our high strength cream (80% active silane) that is specially formulated to efficiently create a new DPC in walls of various types.
With deep penetration and minimal mess, our high-performance DPC cream forms a reliable horizontal barrier to block water and ground salts, stopping rising damp for good.
DPC Injection Kit contents
We’ve assembled our damp proofing cream kits to contain everything you need to install a new chemical DPC, including:
- 10 x 310ml PermaSEAL PRO DPC Injection Cream cartridges
- 1 x 300ml Caulking gun
- 1 x Extension tube
- 1 x 12mm x 300mm SDS Drill bit
Our kits are ideal for professionals as well as those looking for DIY injection kits.
Benefits of Dampproofing Cream Kits
Our PermaSEAL PRO DPC Injection Cream Kits offer the ultimate rising damp solution, bringing together convenience and ease of installation with proven performance you can trust.
- Coverage - with 10 x 310ml, you will have sufficient cream to cover approximately 30 linear metres of 100mm (4.5 inch single skin) wall thickness.
- High strength - containing 80% active ingredients, our DPC Injection Cream contains the highest possible amount of silane.
- Deep penetration - the cream is specially formulated to revert to a liquid, allowing it to penetrate deeper into the substrate.
- Permanent protection - once cured, the chemical DPC will block rising damp for as long as the mortar course remains undisturbed.
- Easy to install with minimal mess and room for error - the cream consistency and low pressure injection reduces the chance of spillage and helps ensure correct installation.
- Saves money on energy bills - by effectively treating rising damp, you reduce the significant heat loss that occurs through damp walls.
Using our DPC Cream kits
PermaSEAL PRO Injection Cream is quick and easy to install, with minimal mess.
- Locate a mortar joint at least 150mm above external ground level. In case of solid floors, insert the damp proof course as close to the internal floor level as possible. The internal and external DPC levels must be at the same height.
- Once you’ve selected the mortar joint, drill 12mm diameter holes horizontally in the mortar bed at centres no greater than 120mm. The depth of the hole required should be 20mm less than the wall thickness e.g. if the wall is 110mm thick then drill a 12mm hole to a depth of 90mm.
- Vacuum the dust from the holes.
- Prepare your PermaSEAL PRO DPC Cartridge by trimming the top of the tube to allow the cream to flow. Screw on the nozzle. If required, an extension tube should be added. Load the cartridge into a standard mastic-style applicator.
- Inject the DPC Cream into each hole, put the nozzle into the back of the hole and inject slowly. Withdraw the nozzle as the cream fills the hole. Stop approximately 10mm from the outside edge of the hole.
- As soon as possible, plug the remaining 10mm hole with mortar or insert a DPC Injection Plug. Closing off the surface of the hole will aid the dissipation of the actives along the mortar course.
What happens next:
The Injection Cream penetrates deep into the mortar course around the drill hole. As PermaSEAL PRO penetrates the substrate, it carries the high level of active ingredients into the mortar. These silanes line the capillaries in the substrate and cure to create a water-repellent barrier that stops rising damp.
Refer to the datasheet for more detailed installation instructions and guidance. You can also read our guide to installing damp proofing cream to treat rising damp.
PermaSEAL - Complete Solutions. Made Possible.
Our PermaSEAL PRO DPC Cream range is the go-to solution for rising damp. With various sized cartridges to 5 litre tubs, we have an option to meet your needs and provide ultimate convenience. If you have any questions about chemical injection, our DPC creams or damp issues in general call our technical helpline today.
For everything you need to know read our complete guide to treating rising damp. After installing your chemical DPC, you’ll need to replaster - find out more in our guide to re-rendering after DPC installation.
- Each kit covers approximately 30 linear metres in a single skin wall
- Convenient kit
- Highly effective protection against rising damp
- Highest possible concentration of active ingredient (80% silane)
- Efficient installation - significantly quicker installation when compared with high pressure DPC injection methods
- Simple installation with minimal mess - low pressure injection ensures correct dosage and less chance of spillage
- Solvent-free formulation