BBA Certificates at Permagard
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is the UK’s leading building product certification body. Independent, expert-led and trusted by professionals, their certificates are a symbol of quality for the construction industry.
The BBA is:
- The UK’s leading building certification
- Known for technical integrity
- Excellent reputation in the construction industry
- Trusted by NHBC and building inspectors
- A symbol of quality for over 50 years
PermaSEAL BBA Certification
Our PermaSEAL basement membrane system has been awarded BBA approval. We have received agrément certificates for the following products:
- PermaSEAL 8 - a translucent high-density polyethylene (HDPE) membrane for damp-proofing walls, floors and ceilings in new or existing buildings. It can be used above or below ground, over a contaminated or damp background, to support a dry lining or flooring.
- PermaSEAL 20 - a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) membrane for damp-proofing walls, floors and vaulted ceilings that require a large air gap for a high-drainage volume in new or existing buildings. It can be used above or below ground, over a contaminated or damp background, to support a dry lining or flooring.
The PermaSEAL Waterproofing System BBA Certificate includes these ancillary products:
- PermaSEAL Jointing Tape
- PermaSEAL Rope
- PermaSEAL Brick Plugs
- PermaSEAL Quick Plugs
- PermaSEAL Corner Strip
These PermaSEAL products have been inspected and tested by BBA, providing our customers with industry-recognised reassurance.
They can be purchased individually or in kit form as below:
- PermaSEAL 8 Clear Cavity Drainage Membrane 40m²
- PermaSEAL 8 Clear Membrane Kit– 40m²
- PermaSEAL 20 Waterproof Floor Membrane 20m²
- PermaSEAL 20 Floor Membrane 40m²
Download BBA Certificates
Permagard – Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you require technical assistance around any of our systems and products then call our team on 0117 982 3282.