Permadip 9 is a concentrated dipping grade water-based decorative wood colourant ideal for fences and other garden wood products.
DUE TO CURRENT WORLD WIDE SHORTAGES OF CERTAIN RAW MATERIALS WE ARE UNABLE TO MANUFACTURE ANY FURTHER STOCK OF THIS PRODUCT UNITL JULY 21ST. WE APPOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Permadip 9 is a concentrated dipping grade water-based decorative wood treatment for the treatment of fencing panels, sheds, trellis and other wooden garden products.
This fence treatment is best applied to rough cut absorbent timber. However, it is often used on smoother timber used in the construction of wooden sheds, garden planters etc. Dipping times should be adjusted to ensure the product is absorbed and the correct final colour is achieved.
Permadip 9 is a water-based concentrate for dilution with clean water. The product is designed to impart colour into new timber. As with most dipping grade wood treatments, Permadip is a pre-treatment. We therefore suggest the wood is overcoated with a wood preservative stain within the first year to impart water resistance and a preservative film to protect the wood from rot and UV.
Advantages of Fence Treatments
- Water-based, non-flammable and low hazard to operators, plants, pets and the environment (when diluted).
- Economic in use and competitively priced.
- Fully proven in use over many years - a searching and stable product.
- Full range of attractive colours which can be blended together to produce unique shades.
- Highly concentrated system dilutes 1 part plus 9 with water (25 litre keg makes 250 litres diluted product).
Unfortunately we have withdrawn crookham brown, red cedar and rustic brown from our range. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Final colour shades are influenced by the dampness, density, and surface absorbency of the particular timber. Colours above will be affected by the settings on your computer or smartphone screen and are for display purposes only.
Return to Garden Wood Treatments.
- Highly concentrated fence treatment
- Full range of attractive colours
- Low hazard product when diluted
|Dilution:||1 part concentrate with 9 parts water, 25 litres with up to 225 litres of clean water.|
|Colour:||Golden Brown, Dark Brown and Woodland Brown|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Permadip 9 Concentrate Safety Data Sheet (308.8 KB)