This heavy duty crack stitching kit contains all the components needed to carry out heavy duty repairs to vertical or stepped cracks in masonry walls.
Heavy Duty Wall Crack Repair
Permagard Heavy Duty Crack Stitching Kit has been designed to contain all the components needed to allow you to repair vertical or stepped cracks in masonry walls. The 8mm helical spiral bars included in the kit provide a permanent repair on large cracks in masonry walls. Repairs carried out using this heavy duty crack stitching kit system will stabilise the structure, provide resistance against further cracking and restore the structural integrity of the masonry.
Heavy Duty Crack Stitching Kit Contains:
- 10 x 1 metre x 8mm Helical Spiral Bars
- 1 x 10kg Permacem Anchor Grout
- 1 x Mixing Paddle
- 2 x Nozzles
- 1 x Mortar Gun and Barrel
- 1 x Soft Grip Brick Jointer Trowel
Repairs using the Permagard Heavy Duty Crack Stitching Kit are made quickly with the minimum of disruption, are inexpensive and cause no further damage to the wall. The stainless steel helical bars are placed into horizontal slots which are cut into the mortar bed joints across the crack and then they are grouted into place using Permacem Grout (provided in the kit).
Permacem Anchor Grout is a shrink compensated grout with added polymer additives which sets around the helical bar and develops compressive strength rapidly to prevent axial deflection of the helical bar under load conditions.
- Contains all the components to carry out heavy duty repairs of cracks in masonry walls
- A permanent repair of cracked brickwork
- Restores structural integrity
- Quick installation with minimum disruption
- Inexpensive as it avoids costly construction work
|Packaging:||as a kit|
|Size:||8mm x 1 metre x 10|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|