Helical Spiral Bar 8mm x 1m 50 pack
Easi-Fix Helical Spiral Bars - Trade Pack 50 x 1 Metre Lengths
Helical Spiral bars are designed for crack stitching repairs to masonry walls and brickwork. Helical Spiral bars are installed with either resin or cementitious grout across cracks in a wall to increase the tensile and flexural strength of masonry. The cracked wall is reconnected, tensile forces redistributed along the full length of the bar and the stabilised structure restored to full strength.
Helical Spiral bars provide an effective masonry reinforcement solution for new construction and for remedial work in existing buildings. They are suitable for concrete reinforcement applications as well and offer a strong permanent stainless steel solution.
- Masonry Bed Joint Reinforcement
- Anti-crack reinforcement around door/window openings
- Provides extra strength in footings, parapets and retaining walls
- Suitable for certain types of thin pre-cast concrete sections such as pre-cast panels and pre-cast doors and window details
Easi-Fix - Specialist Solutions. Made possible.
If you have any questions about helical spiral bars then contact our technical experts on 0117 982 3282.
At Permagard, we stock a wide range of structural repair products and are always happy to offer advice. Our Easi-Fix range is trusted by professionals to provide the confidence you need when it comes to structural repair.
- Helical Spiral Bars can be cut to any length on site
- Manufactured in 304 Stainless Steel
- Can be easily bent into any shape
- Suitable for a wide range of uses in new construction and remedial work
|Packaging:||Pack of 50|
|Size:||8mm x 1 metre|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.
- Easi-Fix Helical Spiral Bar Data Sheet (187.4 KB)