Helical Spiral Bar 8mm x 1m
Easi-Fix Helical Bars - one metre length x 8mm
Helical bars are designed for crack stitching repairs to masonry walls and brickwork. Helical bars are installed with either resin or cementitious grout across cracks in a wall to increase the tensile and flexural strength of masonry. The cracked wall is reconnected, tensile forces redistributed along the full length of the Heli cal bar and the stabilised structure restored to full strength.
Heli cal bars provide an effective masonry reinforcement solution for new construction and for remedial work in existing buildings. They are suitable for concrete reinforcement applications as well and offer a strong permanent stainless steel solution.
Helical Bar Uses
- Masonry Bed Joint Reinforcement
- Anti-crack reinforcement around door/window openings
- Provides extra strength in footings, parapets and retaining walls
- Suitable for certain types of thin pre-cast concrete sections such as pre-cast panels and pre-cast doors and window details
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions around helical spiral bars or crack stitching then contact our technical experts. Call us on 0117 982 3282. You can also read our lintel repair guide about identifying and fixing failed lintels with helical bars.
Easi-Fix - Specialist Solutions. Made possible.
If you have any questions about helical spiral bars then contact our technical experts on 0117 982 3282.
At Permagard, we stock a wide range of structural repair products and are always happy to offer advice. Our Easi-Fix range is trusted by professionals to provide the confidence you need when it comes to structural repair.
- Helical Bars can be cut to any length on site
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be easily bent into any shape
- Suitable for a wide range of uses in new construction and remedial work
|Size:||8mm x 1 metre|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|