Highest strength damp proofing cream on the market. This kit provides all you need to create a permanent horizontal barrier against rising damp in masonry. WTA Approved for use in highly saturated masonry.
Please note: Due to current stock delays we are fulfilling this product with 3 x 1 litre cartridges, injection gun, pro nozzle and drill bit.
Damp Proofing Cream Kit - Bulk Buy
Kiesol C is the next generation Damp Proofing Cream, high strength, high performance, deep penetration, long lasting damp proofing for peace of mind for the home owner.
Kiesol C is the highest strength damp proofing cream in the world with an active ingredient (silane) level of 80% which is more than any other damp proofing cream on the market.
This Kiesol C DPC injection cream kit will cover approximately 30 linear metres of 100mm (4.5 Inch single brick) wall thickness
Kiesol C Damp Proofing Cream Kit Contents:
- 10 x 300ml Kiesol C High Strength DPC Injection Cream Cartridges
- 1 x 300ml Caulking Gun
- 1 x Extension Tube
- 1 x 12mm x 300mm SDS Drill Bit
Kiesol C Benefits:
- Fast to install, generally 2-3 times quicker than conventional high pressure liquid DPC injection methods
- Clean and simple installation, low pressure injection ensures correct dosage and less chance of spillage
- Highly concentrated active ingredients (80%) ensures high performance
- Highly effective, WTA Accreditation ensures permanent protection against rising damp
Kiesol C Installation:
- Kiesol C is injected into a 12mm hole drilled into the mortar joint approximately 75mm-150mm above ground level.
- The product is then left to revert to its liquid phase and penetrate the masonry surrounding the hole.
- As Kiesol C penetrates the substrate it carries the high level of active ingredients into the masonry and these silanes line the capillaries in the substrate to create a water repellent barrier.
- This water repellent barrier in the masonry is the new chemical damp proof course and will stop rising damp in the substrate permanently.
Kiesol C Gains WTA Approval
Kiesol C has been approved by the German WTA for the treatment of rising damp in highly saturated walls with a moisture saturation level of up to 95%.
The WTA test method is particularly tough on the product because the test walls are subjected to continual damp with no "dwell period" to assist the curing of the test material. The test can be carried out at three levels of saturation; 60%, 80%, and 95%. Kiesol C passed even when subjected to the most extreme test at 95% saturation proving its high performance even in the toughest conditions.
- Effective permanent protection against rising damp
- Highly concentrated active ingredient (80% silane) ensures high performance
- Fast to install - generally 2 - 3 times quicker than conventional high pressure liquid DPC injection methods
- WTA Approved for use in highly-saturated masonry
- Simple installation with minimal mess - low pressure injection ensures correct dosage and less chance of spillage
- Manufactured and formulated in Germany
|Packaging:||As a kit|
|Size:||10 X 300ml cartridges for use in a standard mastic style applicator|
|Dilution:||Ready to use product|
|Coverage:||This Kit will cover approximately 30 linear metres of 100mm wall thickness|
|WTA Certficate Number:||5.1/10-052/3|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|