The highest strength damp proofing cream available! Provides a permanent horizontal barrier against rising damp in masonry.
Damp Proofing Cream - 310ml cartridge
Kiesol C is a next generation Damp Proofing Cream, providing permanent protection against rising damp.
It is the highest strength damp proofing cream in the world with an active ingredient (silane) level of 80%. This is more than any other damp proofing cream on the market providing long lasting protection against rising damp and giving the homeowner peace of mind.
This high strength and high performance dpc injection cream is specially formulated to penetrate deep into the masonry. It provides a new chemical damp proof course - a permanent horizontal water repellent barrier against rising damp.
Installing Kiesol DPC injection cream
1. Kiesol C is injected into a 12mm hole drilled into the mortar joint approximately 75mm-150mm above ground level.
2. The product is then left to revert to its liquid phase and penetrate the masonry surrounding the hole.
3. As Kiesol C penetrates the substrate, it carries the high level of active ingredients into the masonry. These silanes line the capillaries in the substrate to create a water repellent barrier.
WTA approved Damp Proofing Cream
Kiesol C is approved by the German WTA for treating rising damp in highly saturated walls with a moisture saturation level of up to 95%.
The WTA test method is particularly tough on DPC products because the test walls are subjected to continual damp with no "dwell period" to assist the curing of the cream. The test is carried out at three levels of saturation; 60%, 80%, and 95%. Kiesol C Damp Proof Cream passed the most extreme test at 95% saturation, proving its high performance even in the toughest conditions.
For more information on installation read our Guide to Using Damp Proofing Cream to Treat Rising Damp - it takes you through all you need to know including things to avoid.
- Highly effective protection against rising damp
- Highly concentrated active ingredient (80% silane) ensures high performance
- Fast to install - generally 2 - 3 times quicker than conventional high pressure liquid DPC injection methods
- WTA Approved for use in highly-saturated masonry
- Vigorously tested in the harshest conditions
- Simple installation with minimal mess - low pressure injection ensures correct dosage and less chance of spillage
- Manufactured and formulated in Germany
|Packaging:||310ml cartridges for use in a standard mastic style applicator|
|Size:||310ml cartridges for use in a standard mastic style applicator|
|Dilution:||Ready to use product|
|Coverage:||One 310ml cartridge will cover approximately 3 linear metres of 100mm wall thickness|
|WTA Certficate Number:||5.1/10-052/3|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|
Need more information?
Thank you for leaving a review on this product!
If you need more help, check out the downloads for more product information, or our fantastic Help & Advice centre!
Review this product
Share your thoughts about this product with other customers, write a review.