Newton 520 ECO Floor Membrane 40m²
Newton Floor Membrane
Newton 520 cavity drain membrane is primarily designed as a floor membrane. Newton 520 floor membrane is manufactured with a large 20mm stud profile, giving it a huge drainage flow rate of 36'000 litres per hour for each square metre of membrane.
Newton 520 is the membrane of choice when large volumes of water ingress are expected and need to be moved quickly to the drainage point. However, where extremely high levels of water ingress are a problem, it can also provide a high performance drainage membrane solution for walls of vaulted soffits. Newton 520 is manufactured from high density polyethylene making it extremely strong and robust hence it is very resistant to site damage and an ideal floor membrane.
Newton 520 Associated Products:
- Newton Overtape - for single sided vapour controlled jointing
- Newton Waterseal Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Newton Titan Sump & Pump Kits - for evacuation of water from the basement
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton green roof or drainage membranes contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years
- Life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000)
- Inert with high pressure stability
- Highly resistant to water, alkalise, saline solutions and organic acids, and is not effected by minerals
- Resistant to bacteria, fungi & other small organisms
|Size:||2 metres x 20 metres|
Certification No: 94/3010
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|