Newton Floor Membrane
Newton 520 cavity drain membrane is primarily designed as a floor membrane. Newton 520 floor membrane is manufactured with a large 20mm stud profile, giving it a huge drainage flow rate of 36'000 litres per hour for each square metre of membrane.
Newton 520 is the membrane of choice when large volumes of water ingress are expected and need to be moved quickly to the drainage point. However, where extremely high levels of water ingress are a problem, it can also provide a high performance drainage membrane solution for walls of vaulted soffits. Newton 520 is manufactured from high density polyethylene making it extremely strong and robust hence it is very resistant to site damage and an ideal floor membrane.
Newton 520 Associated Products:
- Newton Overtape - for single sided vapour controlled jointing
- Newton Waterseal Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Newton Titan Sump & Pump Kits - for evacuation of water from the basement
- Guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years
- Life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000)
- Inert with high pressure stability
- Highly resistant to water, alkalise, saline solutions and organic acids, and is not effected by minerals
- Resistant to bacteria, fungi & other small organisms
Model: JN520F40 SKU JN520F40 Manufacturer: Newton Waterproofing Packaging: Individual Size: 2 metres x 20 metres Coverage: 40m² BBA Certificate:
Newton 520 Data Sheet (1.9 MB)