Newton High Water Level Alarm
Sump Pump Alarm
How does the alarm work?
The alarm is powered by a standard 9V PP3 battery. It can be programmed to automatic reset or manual reset after an alarm occurrence. A mute button on the front face silences the alarm once the alarm condition is discovered. The red flashing alarm light gives a visual indication of an alarm condition. This light will continue to show even when the alarm sounder is muted.
The Newton sump pump alarm audible / visible control panel comes complete with a reed switch on a 10 metre cable for easy installation into a sump chamber.
Browse more Newton waterproofing products.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Permagard are proud to stock a wide range of Newton membranes and waterproofing products. If you have any questions about Newton products, or if we can help in any other way, please contact our technical team on 0117 982 3282.
- Effective high water alarm for basement sump and pump systems
- Loud 90dB Alarm
- Auto or Manual reset options
- 5m Float Cable
- Mute Button
- Test Button
- Surface mounting or flush mounting to standard electric back box
- Battery powered
- Zero voltage output to notify the Newton Text & Speech Dialer or BMS (Building Management System) of an alarm occurrence
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Newton High Water Level Alarm Data Sheet (817.2 KB)