Basement Sump Pump from Permagard
The PermaSEAL Basement Sump and Pump System is designed for the removal of ground water from within basements, light wells and water collected from cavity drain membrane systems.
The PermaSEAL Basement Sump Pump System comprises of an octagonal sump chamber, class leading basement pump, lock & seal lid and frame, high water level alarm, internal pipe-work, one way valve and quick release shut-off valve for quick release of the pump for servicing.
The unique octagonal sump shape ensures structural stability and provides eight large surfaces for inlets into the pump of up to 110mm via a wall flange. The sump chamber also features a flared base to prevent flotation.
Sump Pump System Contents
- 1 x Locked & Sealed Lid & Frame with 46mm recess.
- 1 x CP 250 pump capable of pumping up to 200 litres/minute or a rated discharge at a head of 4m - 130 litres per minute.
- 1 x Non return valve per pump.
- 50mm pressure rated pipe-work including a shut off valve.
- 1 x Sump wall discharge assembly that terminates to a 50mm socket outside of the sump ready for 50mm pressure rated pipe (50mm outer diameter - metric not imperial).
- 1 x Battery High Water Level Alarm.
- 1 x Octagonal Sump chamber
Please note: The sump is supplied with a precut pump waste outlet hole cut to the chamber wall. Inlet connections and separate conduits for the 230V pumps and 12V Alarm should be cut on site by the installing technician. Inlet connections will require a hole cutter suitable for the size of the inlets.
Maintaining a sump pump
The system requires minimal maintenance. However, we strongly recommend that the unit is serviced quarterly during the first year. Following the first year, it is essential that the unit is serviced at least annually.
Installing a sump pump
We recommend that PermaSEAL waterproofing products are installed by an experienced waterproofing company and a trained electrician. For further details, please see the installation guide available in the download tab.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions about sump and pump systems give us a call on 0117 982 3282. We provide free expert advice around 'Type C' waterproofing.
- Fully built sump pump system includes all internal pipe and pipe fittings ready for 50mm discharge pipe (50mm outer diameter - metric not imperial).
- Non return valve included.
- Quick release coupling for easy installation and removal for servicing.
- High Water Level Alarm included.
- Supplied with 50mm sealed and locked recessed lid.
- Flat areas to side of chamber ready for wall flanges to receive incoming 110mm drainage pipes.
- Large foot to base of chamber to prevent flotation.
Model: PSPKS SKU PSPKS Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: as a kit Size: W 550mm x H 600mm Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
PermaSEAL Basement Sump & Pump Data Sheet (651.2 KB)
Other Products You May Be Interested In
RRP £890.00 Ex VAT£695.00 Ex VAT £834.00 Inc VAT
RRP £68.50 Ex VAT£58.00 Ex VAT £69.60 Inc VAT
RRP £338.00 Ex VAT£195.00 Ex VAT £234.00 Inc VAT