Nuaire Drimaster Eco Positive Input Ventilator with Hall Control
This PIV system provides whole home ventilation for properties with lofts. The unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it at ceiling level into the property. Controls are located within the ceiling diffuser, giving you Hall Control.
Nuaire Drimaster PIV with Hall Control
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco Positive Input Ventilator provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
The Drimaster Eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessively high (above 23 degrees) the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The DRI-ECO-HC enhances Nuaire's PIV technology with the added benefit of having the system controls located in the contemporary ceiling diffuser. This unique feature offers the homeowner complete control of the unit, without having to enter the loft space. Not only can settings be altered with the push of a button on the contemporary diffuser, but there is also a 7 segment display which notifies the user of the need for filter change and what setting the DRIMASTER-ECO is running on.
Nuaire Drimaster Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness and preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment- Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control - System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance - Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit - Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
- BBA Approved
- Cures condensation dampness
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment
- Easy & simple installation
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser
- Hall Control
- Filter change indicator
- Very low maintenance
- Extremely energy efficient
- Health benefit
- Meets Regulations
- 7 year warranty
|Size:||See technical data sheet for exact dimensions|
|Coverage:||1 unit per 3-4 bedroom house|
Certification No: 00/3727
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Nuaire Drimaster BBA Certificate (986.7 KB)
- Nuaire Drimaster Eco HC Data Sheet (826.9 KB)
- Nuaire Drimaster Eco HC Installation & Maintenance (1,005.2 KB)