A concentrated fungicidal wash and surface biocide that removes mould fungi, mildew and algae on internal and external surfaces. It can be used on masonry, tiles, wood and painted surfaces and is suitable for amateur and professional use.
Used mainly as a pre-wash to cleanse surfaces before the application of Anti-mould paint and Anti-condensation coatings as well as a general biocidal cleaner.
Using Mould Wash
- Prepare surfaces by removing non-washable and loose material e.g. flaking paint, grease, dirt, mould or wallpaper.
- Make good any surface defects and rub down to a smooth finish.
- Dilute 1 part Mould Wash Concentrate with 19 parts water. (whole container makes 5 litres of ready to use product)
- Wash down the prepared area with the diluted Mould Wash Concentrate using a sponge, scrubbing brush or cloth.
- Allow to dry thoroughly. Apply second wash in badly soiled areas and allow to dry.
50-60m² per container when diluted to 5 litres depending on the porosity and roughness of the surface.
Drying Time: 1- 4 hours normally.
Application: By sponge, cloth or brush.
For more information on getting rid of mould then read our guide on how to remove mould from walls.
- Easy to Use
- Highly effective fungicidal wash
- Works on both internal & external surfaces
|Dilution:||1 part Mould Wash Concentrate with 19 parts water (whole container makes 5 litres of ready to use product)|
|Coverage:||10 - 12m² per litre when diluted depending on the porosity and roughness of the surface.|