Positive Input Ventilation Unit with Loft Control
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco LC Positive Input Ventilator provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. The controls are located on the main unit, which is mounted in the loft. This makes it a good option for rented properties as tenants don’t have easy access to alter the settings you choose.
How Positive Input Ventilators Work
As a positive input ventilation system, the Drimaster Eco works by introducing fresh, filtered air into your home at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside the property. The PIV unit is mounted in the loft where it draws air through specially-designed filters before inputting into your home at ceiling level. The Nuaire Drimaster filters remove pollutants such as Radon gas, pollen, and traffic fumes delivering better indoor air quality. Overall this makes for a healthier living environment, in particular for allergy sufferers and those with asthma.
The Drimaster Nuaire Eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor, which continuously monitors the temperature in the loft. This allows it to switch to heat recovery mode and boost the air volume when the temperature in the loft-space goes above a certain pre-set temperature. When the loft temperature goes above 23 degrees, the unit switches to standby mode and airflow is prevented.
Nuaire Drimaster Eco Installation
The Drimaster Eco unit is mounted in the loft space. Once installed, you can set the airflow to suit the size of house and respond to changes in temperature within the property. You will be provided with full Drimaster installation instructions. Installation is easy and simple, and should take under an hour.
Nuaire Drimaster Benefits:
You can read Drimaster reviews in the Review tab on this page. We have also outlined some of the further benefits below:
- Extremely energy efficient - System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Improved indoor air quality and health benefits - Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants are eradicated from the home
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Filter change indicator – to help ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Minimal maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years
- Meets regulations - Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 5-year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
- Cures condensation and dampness
- Easy to install
- Unobtrusive modern design
- Filter change indicator
- Very low maintenance
- BBA Approved
- Extremely energy efficient
- Health benefits
- 5-year warranty
Model: DRI-ECO-LC SKU NUDELC Manufacturer: Nuaire Packaging: individual unit Size: See technical data sheet for exact dimensions Coverage: 1 unit per 3-4 bedroom house BBA Certificate: Certification No: 00/3727
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Excellent productI've had this PIV for about 6 months now and was dubious about what it could do but my condensation problem was really bad. Every morning I had to wipe my windows and was constantly using bleach on certain walls to try to get rid of the black mould! Our clothes in the wardrobe even had mould on them ! But now,thanks to this product, it's completely gone! It was easy to install and started drying our bungalow out after a few days! Even certain doors to rooms that I thought needed planing off because they were tight to shut have dried out and shrunk so now close properly. A truly amazing product that does everything it says on the tin including running costs,approx 1-2 p a day! Thankyou so much
Price Value Quality
Nuaire Drimaster BBA Certificate (963.6 KB) Nuaire Drimaster Eco LC Data Sheet (801.5 KB) Nuaire Drimaster Eco LC Installation and Maintenance (1.2 MB)