Fast setting, waterproofing mortar for grouting and surface filling, can be applied as a slurry or a mortar.
Rapid Filler and Grout
Remmers Sulfatex Rapid Filler is a high quality, mineral, fast setting, dry-mix mortar based on the newest technology. Substrate repairs and building waterproofing can be executed in just one day from just one bag!
Developed from the rapid setting Sulfatex Grout, Sulfatex Rapid Filler has unique properties only found in this product. With a simple addition of different ratios of water, the product can be used to form either a waterproof mortar used as a filler for surface levelling or as a waterproofing grout for waterproofing masonry substrates.
Remmers Sulfatex Rapid Filler Properties:
- The consistency can be adjusted by the quantity of water added. You can easily go from grout to a filler consistency that remains stable.
- Easily and quickly applied to sand-lime brick, brick and concrete substrates
- Repairs (e.g. joints, holes, broken out areas) and levelling of the waterproofing in just one working operation!
- When worked as a filler, full-surface layers can be applied up to 20 mm thick and up to 50 mm in indentations
- National Test Certificate for building waterproofing (PG-MWG)
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
If you have any questions about using any Remmers products or waterproofing in general then please contact the Permagard team. We are more than happy to answer your questions and provide free technical advice.
Find out more about using a rapid tanking system to fix live basement leaks.
- Smooth and stable, even in thicker layers
- Very fast development of strength
- Resistant to water and frost
- Sets crack-free
|Dilution:||3.5 to 5.5 litres of water to 25 kg powder depending on use|
|Coverage:||Application rate as a waterproofing grout is 2.5 kg/m² per coat.|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|