WP Sulfatex - Tanking Grout 25kg
The Sulfatex Waterproofing grout is designed for waterproofing cellars from the interior to protect against ground damp, non-standing and standing seepage water, water pressure and water from behind.
Waterproof Grout Uses
This waterproofing grout is highly effective in the following situations:
▪ For the restoration of old buildings, particularly damp plinths and cellar walls. For large surface moisture penetration. Also for vertical waterproofing in areas where subsequent horizontal barriers are placed.
▪ For waterproofing new buildings (cellars) and building elements against ground damp (moisture) from the exterior as well as against rising damp in the positioning areas of walls with good adhesive shear strength.
▪ As protection from moisture from behind when new buildings are waterproofed with crack-bridging, Remmers Bitumen Thick Coatings or Spray-On Waterproofing.
▪ For coating manure basins and sewage treatment plants when combined with Remmers Kiesol.
▪ In a system for substrates with salt loads
▪ For mineral waterproofing in potable water areas.
Permagard - Providing Solutions. Inspiring Confidence.
Find out more about stopping live leaks with a rapid tanking system.
- Fast and reliable
- Simply apply with a brush
- High quality single component waterproofing grout
- Sulphate resistant
- Effective in numerous situations
|Size:||25 kilo bag|
|Dilution:||The liquid demand is 5-5.3 litres of water per 25 kilo bag|
|Coverage:||A general guide of 2 kilos per m2 / coat|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|