Aida Damp Proof Injection Cream Kit
All you need to damp proof up to 50m of 9" wall. Aida injection Cream is a highly effective cream emulsion on a silane/siloxane base with a unique formulation that allows superior penetration of the active ingredient within the building material which creates a damp proof course in walls above ground level where an existing damp proof course has broken down or an orthodox damp proof course is missing.
Aida Injection Cream is quick and easy to install by a low pressure injection system and is regarded as the new easy way to treat rising damp.
When injected into masonry, Aida Injection Cream reverts to a liquid phase resulting in complete absorption of the product providing superior penetration and effective damp proof coursing.
This Dampproofing kit from Aida includes:
- 10 x 1 Litre Aida Damp Proofing Cream Cartridges
- 1 x 1 Litre Cartridge Gun
- 1 x 1 Litre Cartridge Nozzle and Lance
- 1 x 12mm x 300mm SDS Drill Bit
|Application rate per 10m wall length||0.9
This kit will treat up to 50m of 9" wall or 100m of 4 1/2" wall
Please note these application rates are for a guide only. Application rates for porous, rubble or highly absorbent masonry may vary.
High Quality, MADE IN GERMANY
As with all Damp Proof Course Injections salt contaminated plasterwork must be renewed. It is important that the re-plastering specification is strictly adhered to and that the plasterer carrying out the work is made aware of the importance of the re-plastering being carried out to specification in conjunction with the insertion of the new chemical damp proof course. Please ask for our recommended re-plastering specification.
- Quick and easy to install
- Effective & Safe Protection against Rising Damp
- Does not form salts
- Independent research & tests have proven effectiveness
- Solvent free (VOC free)
- Long lasting and deep penetration of the mortar layer
- Controllable and Consistent Consumption Rates
- Environmentally-friendly, ecologically safe and non-hazardous
- Suitable for alkaline, pH neutral & acidic building materials
|Packaging:||as a kit|
|Size:||10 x 1 litre cartidges|
|Dilution:||ready to use|
|Coverage:||upto 50m of 9 inch wall or 100m of 41/2 inch wall|
|Country of Manufacture:||Germany|