Helical Spiral Bars - Trade Pack
Helical Spiral bars are designed for crack stitching repairs to masonry walls and brickwork. Helical Spiral bars are installed with either polyester resin or cementitious grout across cracks in a wall to increase the tensile and flexural strength of masonry. The cracked wall is reconnected with tensile forces redistributed along the full length of the bar and the stabilised structure restored to full strength.
Helical Spiral bars provide an effective masonry reinforcement solution for new construction and for remedial work in existing buildings. They are suitable for concrete reinforcement applications as well and offer a strong permanent stainless steel solution.
Available in packs of 50, Permagard are committed to providing the best deals on Helical Bars to trade.
Uses of Helical Bars
- Masonry Bed Joint Reinforcement
- Anti-crack reinforcement around door/window openings
- Provides extra strength in footings, parapets and retaining walls
- Suitable for certain types of thin pre-cast concrete sections such as pre-cast panels and pre-cast doors and window details
Read our guide to Repairing Cracks in Walls for more information.
- Helical Spiral Bars can be cut to any length on site
- Manufactured in 304 Stainless Steel
- Can be easily bent around corners and courses
- Suitable for a wide range of uses in new construction and remedial work
Model: SSHSB6/10/50 SKU SSHSB6/10/50 Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: As a pack Size: 6mm x 1 metre ( Pack of 50) Coverage: 1 rod per 3-4 brick course Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Crack Stitching Kit Brochure (163.5 KB)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)