Polyester Resin Cartridge
Permagard Styrene Free Polyester Resin can be used in many applications and offers advantages over mechanical fixings. The polyester resin cartridge system can be used for the permanent fixing of wall ties, starter and extension bars, helical spiral bars, machines, underwater anchors and damp substrate, rail and crane tracks. Once cured, Permagard Polyester Resin is waterproof and vibration proof.
Advantages of Polyester Resin Cartridge System
The advantages of the Permagard Styrene Free Polyester Resin Cartridge System are:
- the optimum ratio of resin and activator is dispensed by the cartridge
- the patented nozzle ensures total mixing
- the cartridge system ensures that personal contact with the resin is minimised
- it does not rely on expansion to ensure a fixing and as a result can be used both for fixings in weaker substrates and with reduced edge distances
- the nature of the resin used allows a degree of vibration resistance in situations with dynamic loads
- metallic fixings encased in resin have a high degree of corrosion protection
- can be used with black, zinc plated, galvanised or stainless steel bolts
- provides extremely high pull-out loads
How to use Polyster Resin
For the 300ml cartridge, unscrew the cap and cut the metal clip off before screwing the mixer nozzle on. Fit the cartridge into the applicator gun and gradually apply pressure to the trigger until the material emerges from the end of the nozzle. You should always waste the first 10ml or so of resin until you get an even colour.
Insert the nozzle into the hole and gun the material out, removing the nozzle slowly as the hole fills up. Once sufficient resin is in the hole, release the pressure from the gun and place the stud to be fixed into the hole with a twisting action to ensure full contact between hole, resin and stud. Allow the resin to cure fully before loading. Please see label on cartridge for full installation instructions.
These cartridges fit most 300ml caulking guns.
Note: Each cartridge is supplied with a mixer nozzle. This nozzle cannot be cleaned or used at a later point therefore extra mixing nozzles may be required.
- Patented nozzle ensures total mixing
- Very low wastage
- Waterproof and vibration proof once cured
- Extremely high pull-out loads
- Ideal for fixings in weaker substrates and with reduced edge distances
- Suitable for use with black, zinc plated, galvanised or stainless steel bolts
Model: PR SKU PR300 Manufacturer: Permagard Packaging: individually Size: 300ml Dilution: 2 components mix in cartridge Coverage: N/A Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Polyester Resin ReviewUsed the resin to fix my wall ties. No hassle, no mess, would use again.
Price Value Quality