Clear cavity drain floor membrane - 40m²
This strong, durable cavity drain membrane has a stud profile of only 3mm and can be used as a floor or wall membrane in new build and refurbishment projects. Newton 503 Clear floor membrane provides an effective and reliable barrier against water (when used in conjunction with appropriate drainage mediums).
The low stud height minimises problems caused by raised floor levels. The membrane is highly versatile and can also be used in conjunction with thermal insulation, sound insulation and most types of under floor heating.
Although designed as a floor membrane it is highly versatile and can also be used on walls, with the same fixing technique as other John Newton membranes it is ideal for use behind stud work or false walls.
Newton 503 Clear floor membrane has a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000). Newton 300 is inert with high pressure stability. It is highly resistant to water, alkalise, saline solutions and organic acids, and is not affected by minerals. It is also resistant to bacteria, fungi and other small organisms.
Newton 503 Clear Associated Products:
- Newton 800 Mesh Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls above ground
- Newton Multiplugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Newton 800 Cob Plugs - for fixing the membrane to poorer quality substrate such as cob walls
- Newton Waterseal Rope - for sealing plugs
- Newton Waterseal Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Newton 800 Mastic - an alternative to sealing with rope and tape
- Newton Overtape - for sealing floor and wall joint
- Highly resistant to water
- High compressive loading stability
- Ideal for when space is at a premium
- Meshed surface provides an excellent key
Model: JN503C40 SKU JN503C40 Manufacturer: Newton Waterproofing Packaging: Individual Size: 2m x 20m x 3mm Coverage: 40m² BBA Certificate: Certification No: 94/3010
Approved by the British Board of Agreement
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom
Newton 503 Clear/Mesh Data Sheet (903.8 KB)