Wall and Floor Membrane - 48m²
Newton 508 is used for both walls and floors in water ingress situations. It is supplied as a clear membrane to aid selection of good fixing points particularly when fixing to random stone or friable brickwork.
Newton 508 is made from 0.67mm High Density Polyethylene, making it the thickest and strongest membrane in its class. This results in an extremely tough and resistant membrane better able to resist everyday site impact damage. The 8mm stud profile is ideal for use as both a wall and floor membrane in the majority of circumstances. The square pattern of the 8mm studs allows for sharper detailing to corners and around protrusions compared to diamond studded membranes.
When used as part of a below ground waterproofing system, Newton 508 should be used in conjunction with the Base Drain drainage system. Newton 508 is guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years, and has a life expectancy of at least 50 years (DIN 9001:2000)
Newton 508 Associated Products:
- Newton Multi Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Newton Nu Seal Plugs - for fixing the membrane to walls
- Newton Cob Plugs - for fixing the membrane to poorer quality substrate such as cob walls
- Newton Waterseal Rope - for sealing plugs
- Newton Waterseal Tape - for sealing membrane joints
- Newton Mastic - an alternative to sealing with rope and tape
- Thickest and strongest membrane in its class
- Life expectancy of at least 50 years
- Ultra tough & resistant membrane
Model: JN508C48 SKU JN508C48 Manufacturer: Newton Waterproofing Packaging: Individually Size: 2.4mts x 20mts 40m² Coverage: 48m² BBA Certificate:
Newton 508 Clear Data Sheet (1.4 MB)