Newton 403 Hydrobond Tape
High performance double-sided tape to provide water tight joints for the Newton 403 Hydrobond external membrane.
HydroBond Sealing Tape
Newton 403 Hydrobond tape is a high performance double sided tape designed for sealing overlap joints of the Newton 403 Hydrobond Membrane. As part of the Hydrobond system when combined with the other components the system provides a Type A (barrier) waterproofing solution to below ground and earth-retained structures.
If you have any questions about Type A waterproofing solutions, concrete membranes or HydroBond specifically then please contact our expert team. You can also read more about installation in our external waterproofing guide.
- BBA Agrément Certified
- NHBC accredited as a suitable Type A waterproofing system, for Grades 1, 2 and 3 as per BS 8102:2009
- Provides a durable waterproof covering for the building’s lifetime (at least 60 years)
- Excellent resistance to the high alkalinity of concrete
- Self-healing quality when punctured due to the hydrophilic layer
- Highly flexible making the membrane resistant to movement and fissures in the substrate
- Certified as a barrier for radon, carbon dioxide and hydrocarbon gases
|Size:||70mm x 20m|
|Coverage:||Up to 20m|
|Country of Manufacture:||United Kingdom|
Need more information?
- Newton 403 Hydrobond Installation Guide (382.9 KB)